> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Ashley Dickerson (Indiana State softball, So.) — weekly stats: 1-for-11, two runs scored, one stolen base; notes: 1-for-2, a run scored and a stolen base in the Sycamores’ 7-1 win over North Dakota at the Cyclone Invitational on Saturday in Ames, Iowa; team record: 4-1.
• Allison Knox (Jackson Community College women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 7.5 points per game, 5-of-11 field goals, 3-of-8 3-pointers, 2-of-2 free throws, five rebounds; top performance: 10 points, shooting 3-of-6 from the field, 2-of-4 from 3-point range and 2-of-2 from the stripe, and two rebounds in the Jets’ 114-69 home win over Ancilla on Monday, Feb. 4; team records: 13-10 overall, 6-4 Michigan Community College Athletic Association.
• A.J. Adams (Pittsburg State men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 18 points per game, 12-of-22 field goals, 12-of-22 free throws, nine rebounds, two blocked shots; top performance: team-high 19 points, shooting 8-of-14 from the field and 3-of-7 from the line, four rebounds and game-high two blocked shots in the Gorillas’ 81-75 home loss on Saturday against Southwest Baptist; team records: 14-7 overall, 7-6 Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association.
• Terence Billups (IU Southeast men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 11 points per game, 10-of-14 field goals, 0-of-2 3-pointers, 2-of-4 free throws, 15 rebounds, four blocked shots, two assists, two steals; top performance: 14 points, shooting 6-of-9 from the floor and 2-of-4 from the stripe, five rebounds and team-high two blocked shots in the Grenadiers’ 79-51 home victory over St. Louis College of Pharmacy on Saturday; team records: 21-4 overall, 11-1 KIAC.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 14.3 points per game, 15-of-29 field goals, 3-of-4 3-pointers, 10-of-15 free throws, 12 rebounds, five assists, five steals; top performance: 21 points, shooting 7-of-12 from the field and 7-of-10 from the line, five rebounds, three assists and two steals in the Grenadiers’ 98-93 home triumph over IU East last Friday; team records: 21-4 overall, 11-1 KIAC.
• Patrick Elliott (Ball State men’s tennis, So.) — weekly stats: 2-0 singles record, 1-1 doubles record; top performance: No. 3 singles win (1-6, 7-6(7-5), 13-11) and No. 1 doubles victory (8-6) in the Cardinals’ 7-0 home triumph over IUPUI on Sunday; team record: 4-4.
• Hanna Martin (Youngstown State women’s swimming, Fr.) — notes: second in the 200 freestyle relay (1:46.12), third in the 200 individual medley (2:20.14) and fifth in the 200 freestyle (2:03.89) in the Penguins’ 164-126 loss on Friday at Ohio.
• Evan Maschmeyer (St. Joseph’s (Pa.) men’s basketball, So.) — notes: one rebound in the Hawks’ 80-62 loss on Saturday at Massachusetts; team records: 13-9 overall, 4-5 Atlantic 10 Conference.
• Jalynn McClain (Western Kentucky women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: six points per game, 5-of-11 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws, nine rebounds, four steals, three assists, three blocked shots; notes: six points, four rebounds, team-high two assists, team-high two blocked shots and team-high two steals in the Hilltoppers’ 78-74 home loss on Saturday to Arkansas State; team records: 17-6 overall, 10-4 Sun Belt Conference.
• Lakin Roland (Dartmouth women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: six points in the Big Green’s 62-52 home win over Columbia on Saturday; team records: 6-13 overall, 4-1 Ivy League.
• Trice Whaley (Rend Lake men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 10.5 points per game, 8-of-15 field goals, 1-of-3 3-pointers, 4-of-5 free throws, eight rebounds, five assists, five steals; top performance: 13 points, shooting 4-of-7 from the floor, 1-of-2 from 3-point range and 4-of-5 from the line, team-high three assists, team-high three steals and three rebounds in the Warriors’ 82-77 win on Saturday at Southwestern Illinois; team records: 17-3 overall, 9-2 Great Rivers Athletic Conference.