> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Kallie Ash (Spalding women’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 3.5 points per game, 2-10 field goals, 0-6 3-pointers, 3-4 free throws, six rebounds, five assists, three steals; notes: five points, team-high four assists and three rebounds in the Golden Eagles’ 65-55 home victory over Eureka last Thursday; team records: 4-7 overall, 4-1 SLIAC.
• Oliver Book (Cincinnati men’s track, Sr.) — top performance: second in the mile run in the Bearcats’ 93.5-55.5 dual-meet loss at Akron last Friday, 4:12.67, personal best.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: five points per game, 4-12 field goals, 2-8 3-pointers, three steals, three rebounds; notes: five points and three rebounds in the Saints’ 63-52 home victory over Trinity International on Saturday; team records: 5-12 overall, 2-4 CCAC.
• Lexi McFarland (Earlham women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 7.5 points per game, 5-10 field goals, 3-5 3-pointers, 2-2 free throws, seven assists, three steals, two rebounds; notes: nine points, game-high four assists, two rebounds and two steals in the Quakers’ 62-57 home loss to Rose-Hulman last Tuesday; team records: 6-7 overall, 2-4 HCAC.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, So.) — notes: four points, two rebounds, two assists and two steals in the Hawks’ 103-72 home victory over McKendree last Thursday; team records: 6-9 overall, 1-4 GLVC.
• Alex Tinsley (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: six points, three rebounds and two assists in the Grenadiers’ 80-60 home win over Midway on Saturday; team records: 8-6 overall, 4-1 KIAC.
• Shelby Miller (Maryville (Mo.) women’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 17.5 points per game, 13-25 field goals, 4-9 3-pointers, 5-9 free throws, 13 rebounds, 13 assists, four steals; top performance: game-high 25 points, shooting 9-of-16 from the floor, 3-of-5 from 3-point range and 4-of-5 from the stripe, game-high eight assists, four rebounds and game-high three steals in the Saints’ 76-73 home loss to Lewis last Thursday; team records: 9-5 overall, 2-2 GLVC.
• James Borengasser (Spalding men’s track, Borden native, Jr.) — notes: 14th in the 3,000 at the Capital (Ohio) Challenge on Saturday, 10:34.8.
Weekly stats are from Monday, Jan. 6 to Sunday. If you have any information about an area college athlete, contact Kevin Harris at 812-206-2117 or email@example.com