> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Kallie Ash (Spalding women’s basketball, Fr.) — recent stats: five rebounds, three assists, two steals, 0-of-4 field goals; notes: two rebounds, two assists and two steals in the Golden Eagles’ 66-62 loss to Rockford in the first round of the Amy Hasbrook Memorial Tournament in Greencastle last Saturday; team records: 2-6 overall, 1-0 SLIAC.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Jr.) — recent stats: 10.5 points per game, 7-of-16 field goals, 3-of-8 3-pointers, 4-of-4 free throws, five rebounds, four steals; top performance: team-high 12 points, shooting 3-of-8 from the floor, 2-of-6 from 3-point range and 4-of-4 from the stripe, and two rebounds in the Saints’ 114-61 loss to Davenport (Mich.) in the Davenport Holiday Tournament; team records: 6-11 overall, 2-7 Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference Division II.
• Johnell Hardin (Spalding men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 1.7 points per game, 1-of-6 field goals, 0-of-3 3-pointers, 3-of-5 free throws, eight rebounds, six assists, two steals, two blocks; notes: game-high seven rebounds, team-high three assists, three points and game-high two blocks in the Golden Eagles’ 80-48 win over Rivier in their first contest of the Eastern College Athletic Conference Holiday Invitational last Friday in Kissimmee, Fla.; team records: 4-6 overall, 1-0 SLIAC.
• Cody Jackson (Anderson men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: two points per game, 3-of-10 field goals, 2-of-9 3-pointers, two assists, two rebounds; notes: five points in the Ravens’ 71-60 victory on Wednesday at Manchester; team records: 7-5 overall, 3-2 HCAC.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: four assists, two points and two rebounds in the Hawks’ 93-58 home victory over Robert Morris-Springfield last Sunday; team records: 6-3 overall, 1-0 Great Lakes Valley Conference.
• Shelby Miller (Maryville women’s basketball, So.) — top performance: 12 points, shooting 4-of-8 from the floor and 4-of-7 from 3-point range, three assists and two rebounds in the Saints’ 66-58 loss last Sunday at Florida Southern; team records: 5-4 overall, 1-0 GLVC.
Recent stats are from Thursday, Dec. 20 to this past Wednesday. If you have any information on an area college athlete, contact Kevin Harris at 812-206-2117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTEBOOK MOVING TO TUESDAY
Starting this coming Tuesday, the college notebook will appear in Tuesday editions of the News and Tribune.