> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Emily Clayton (Maryville women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: one assist and one steal in the Saints’ 86-72 exhibition loss at Southeast Missouri on Saturday.
• Haley Garr (Wright State volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: seven kills, four blocks, two digs; notes: six kills, team-high three blocks and two digs in the Raiders’ 3-0 loss at Youngstown State last Friday; team records: 6-23 overall, 0-11 Horizon League.
• Isaak Haas (Northern Kentucky men’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 45th at the Atlantic Sun Conference Championships on Saturday in Nashville, Tenn., 27:11.98.
• Kristyn Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 16 kills, 15 digs; top performance: 10 digs and a team-high eight kills in the Grenadiers’ 3-0 loss at Campbellsville on Saturday; team records: 16-12 overall, 8-3 KIAC.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: five points per game, 3-8 field goals, 1-4 3-pointers, 3-4 free throws, three rebounds; notes: six points in the Hawks’ 84-65 exhibition loss at Illinois State on Sunday.
• Layne Taylor (Hanover football, Fr.) — notes: five receptions for 44 yards and one kickoff return for 4 yards in the Panthers’ 28-14 victory at Earlham on Saturday; team records: 4-4 overall, 4-2 HCAC.
• Shelby Miller (Maryville women’s basketball, Jr.) — top performance: team-high 21 points, shooting 7-of-15 from the field, 4-of-10 from 3-point range and 3-of-3 from the free-throw line, and four rebounds in the Saints’ 86-72 exhibition loss at Southeast Missouri on Saturday.
• James Borengasser (Spalding men’s cross country, Borden native, Sr.) — notes: 35th at the SLIAC Cross Country Championships on Saturday in Hillsboro, Ill., 28:37.87.
• Jaime Leon (Thomas More men’s cross country, Jeffersonville native, Louisville Trinity graduate, So.) — notes: 107th at the Presidents’ Athletic Conference Championships on Saturday in Richland Township, Pa., 34:55.1.
• Stephen Tuma (Southern Indiana men’s soccer, Pekin native, Fr.) — notes: one shot in the Screaming Eagles’ 2-1 win at Bellarmine last Wednesday; season-ending stats: eight shots, three shots on goal, three points, one goal, one assist; team records: 7-7-3 overall, 6-7-2 GLVC.
Weekly stats are from Monday, Oct. 28 to this past Sunday. If you have any information about an area college athlete, contact Kevin Harris at 812-206-2117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.