> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Lindsay Krohn (Bluffton volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 23 digs, two aces; notes: match-high nine digs and two aces in the Beavers’ 3-0 home victory over Earlham on Saturday; team records: 12-16 overall, 4-3 HCAC.
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s cross country, Jr.) — notes: Byrne was named the American Athletic Conference Men’s Cross Country Athlete of the Week for the second time this season last Tuesday.
• Josh Guy (Southern Indiana men’s cross country, So.) — top performance: sixth at the GLVC Championship on Saturday in St. Louis, 24:43; notes: Guy joined his twin brother Johnnie on the All-GLVC team.
• Spencer Corrao (Hanover football, Jr.) — notes: four receptions for 68 yards and one touchdown (36 yards), 12 rushes for 13 yards and one kickoff return for 11 yards in the Panthers’ 25-21 victory at Defiance on Saturday; Corrao had a game-winning 36-yard touchdown reception with 30 seconds left in regulation; team records: 3-4 overall, 3-2 HCAC.
• Kelsey Davidson (IU Southeast volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 15 digs; notes: nine digs in the Grenadiers’ 3-0 home win over Brescia last Tuesday; team records: 16-10 overall, 8-3 KIAC.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Sr.) — notes: game-high two steals in the Saints’ 68-60 home loss to Grace on Saturday; team record: 0-1.
• Kylie Flanagan (Marian volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 12 digs, three assists; notes: six digs and two assists in the Knights’ 3-0 home win over Spring Arbor last Wednesday; team records: 16-10 overall, 12-6 Crossroads League.
• Casey Marlin (Lenoir-Rhyne women’s soccer, So.) — weekly stats: four shots, three shots on goal; notes: three shots and two shots on goal in the Bears’ 3-1 home victory over Newberry on Saturday; team records: 11-3-1 overall, 7-1-1 South Atlantic Conference.
• Leah Mattingly (Ball State women’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: one shot in the Cardinals’ 2-0 victory at Bowling Green last Friday; team records: 10-5-3 overall, 5-3-2 Mid-American Conference.
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s track, Sr.) — notes: 118th at the GLVC Championship on Saturday in St. Louis, 28:18.
• Emily Clayton (Maryville women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: one rebound in the Saints’ 67-60 exhibition loss at Southern Illinois last Friday.
• Rachel Clemons (Bellarmine women’s cross country, So.) — notes: 29th at GLVC Championship on Saturday in St. Louis, 23:09.
• Haley Garr (Wright State volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 13 kills, seven blocks; notes: seven kills and four blocks in the Raiders’ 3-2 home loss to Wisconsin-Green Bay on Saturday; team records: 6-21 overall, 0-9 Horizon League.
• Kristyn Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 10 kills, three aces; notes: six kills in the Grenadiers’ 3-1 loss at Berea last Thursday; team records: 16-10 overall, 8-3 KIAC.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, So.) — notes: 1-1 singles record at the United States Tennis Association/Intercollegiate Tennis Association Central Regional Oct. 17-19 in Tulsa, Okla.
• Layne Taylor (Hanover football, Fr.) — notes: one reception for 21 yards, four kickoff returns for 76 yards and four punt returns for 16 yards in the Panthers’ 25-21 win at Defiance on Saturday; team records: 3-4 overall, 3-2 HCAC.