> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Maddy Bellew (Ottawa women’s tennis, So.) — notes: No. 2 singles loss (6-2, 6-4) and No. 2 doubles setback (8-5) in the Braves’ 7-2 loss at Baker (Kan.) last Tuesday; team record: 0-5.
• Ashley Cochran (Hanover softball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 0-0 record, 3 1/3 innings pitched, three runs allowed (all earned), six hits, one walk, no strikeouts; notes: no-decision relief outing in the Panthers’ 11-5 loss at Wilmington (Ohio) last Friday in Game 1 of a doubleheader, one inning pitched, one run allowed (earned), two hits, no strikeouts, no walks; team record: 6-6; Cochran’s record: 1-1.
• Donnie Hale (Bellarmine men’s basketball, So.) — notes: three rebounds and two points in the Knights’ 80-75 loss to Indianapolis in the opening round of the NCAA Division II Championship’s Midwest Regional on Saturday in Springfield, Mo.; season-ending stats: 4.7 points per game, 2.1 rebounds per game; team records: 23-8 overall, 12-6 Great Lakes Valley Conference.
• Parker Henes (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: 0-of-1 from the field in the Grenadiers’ 71-66 loss to Robert Morris (Ill.) last Friday in the second round of the NAIA Division II National Championship in Point Lookout, Mo.; season-ending stats: 2.2 points per game; team records: 26-5 overall, 17-0 KIAC.
• Marin Kanii (Ball State women’s tennis, Fr.) — top performance: No. 6 singles victory (6-0, 6-0) and No. 3 doubles win (8-1) in the Cardinals’ 7-0 home triumph over Western Illinois last Friday; team record: 9-6.
• Kyle Landrum (Southern Indiana men’s tennis, Fr.) — notes: No. 6 singles win by default in the Screaming Eagles’ 9-0 victory at Fort Valley State on March 10; team record: 10-5.
• TeNale Roland (Utah State men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 7.5 points per game, 5-8 field goals, 4-6 3-pointers, 1-2 free throws, four rebounds, three assists, two steals; top performance: 14 points, shooting 5-of-7 from the field and 4-of-5 from 3-point range, four rebounds and three assists in the Aggies’ 73-69 victory over Colorado State last Wednesday in first round of the Mountain West Conference tournament in Las Vegas; team records: 18-14 overall, 7-11 Mountain West.
• Garrett Sherrell (Arkansas-Little Rock baseball, Fr.) — notes: no-decision relief outing in the Trojans’ 9-3 home win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff last Wednesday, one run allowed (earned), one hit, two strikeouts, one walk; team records: 11-8 overall, 3-0 Sun Belt Conference; Sherrell’s record: 0-0.
• Alex Stewart (Western Kentucky men’s tennis, So.) — weekly stats: 0-2 singles record, 1-1 doubles record; notes: No. 3 doubles win (8-4) and No. 6 singles loss (6-3, 6-3) in the Hilltoppers’ 5-2 home loss to Northern Kentucky last Thursday; team record: 2-6.
• Brandy Stover (William and Mary gymnastics, Jr.) — top performance: second in the balance beam in a home quadrangular meet last Friday against Rutgers, North Carolina and Brown, 9.800; notes: quad meet, last Friday — 19th in the floor exercise, 9.425; home dual-meet victory versus Temple, Sunday — second in the beam, 9.750.
• Brittany Stover (William and Mary gymnastics, So.) — top performance: first in the all-around in a home quadrangular meet last Friday against Rutgers, North Carolina and Brown, 39.100; notes: Stover won Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference Gymnast of the Week honors last Wednesday; it was the sixth time she has earned the award this season; quad meet, last Friday — first in the vault, 9.825; fourth in the uneven parallel bars, 9.775; sixth in the floor exercise, 9.750; eighth in the balance beam, 9.750; Stover’s all-around score is the third-highest in program history; home dual-meet win against Temple, Sunday — first in the all-around, 38.975; second in the vault, 9.800; second in the uneven parallel bars, 9.700; third in the balance beam, 9.725; fourth in the floor exercise, 9.750.
• Jordan Striegel (Louisville baseball, Fr.) — notes: 0-for-1 in the Cardinals’ 20-10 home victory over Samford last Friday; team record: 15-4.
• Chris Whitehead (Fordham men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: one assist in the Rams’ 70-67 victory over George Mason last Wednesday in the opening round of the Atlantic 10 Conference tournament in Brooklyn, N.Y.; season-ending stats: 2.5 points per game, 1.3 rebounds per game; team records: 10-21 overall, 2-14 Atlantic 10.