> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Josh Sampson (Wabash wrestling, Sr.) — notes: 1-2 record in the 165-pound division at the NCAA Division III Wrestling Championships this weekend in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
• Johnnie Guy (Southern Indiana men’s track, So.) — top performance: fourth in the 5,000 at the NCAA Division II Indoor Track and Field Championships last Friday and Saturday in Winston-Salem, N.C., 14:10.49; notes: ninth in the 3,000, 8:23.4; Guy earned All-America honors in the 5,000; it was the fourth time in his college career that Guy has been named an All-American; his time in the 5,000 was the second-fastest in program history.
• Josh Guy (Southern Indiana men’s track, Fr.) — top performance: ninth in the 5,000 at the NCAA Division II Indoor Track and Field Championships last Friday and Saturday in Winston-Salem, N.C., 14:32.26.
• Ryan Dixon (Bellarmine baseball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 0-0 record, 5 1/3 innings pitched, no runs allowed, five hits, three strikeouts, one walk; notes: no-decision start in the Knights’ 4-3 home loss to Lincoln Memorial last Tuesday in the first game of a doubleheader, four innings pitched, no runs allowed, three hits, one strikeout, one walk; team record: 6-7; Dixon’s record: 0-0.
• Katy Flanagan (Spalding softball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 1-for-4, two runs scored; notes: 1-for-3 with a run scored in the Golden Eagles’ 4-3 home loss to Blackburn on Saturday in Game 2 of a doubleheader; team records: 2-7 overall, 1-1 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Andrew Hunt (Bellarmine baseball, Fr.) — notes: no-decision relief outing in the Knights’ 4-3 home setback to Lincoln Memorial last Tuesday in Game 1 of a doubleheader, 2/3 innings pitched, no runs allowed, one hit, one walk, no strikeouts; team record: 6-7; Hunt’s record: 0-0.
• Bryce Very (IUPUI men’s golf, So.) — notes: 67th at the Talis Park Challenge Sunday and Monday in Naples, Fla., with a three-round score of 248, 32-over-par (83 in the first round, 84 in the second, 81 in the final).