> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Jacob Armstrong (UAB baseball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 2-for-4, three RBIs; top performance: 2-for-3 with three RBIs in the Blazers’ 14-9 victory at Jacksonville (Ala.) State last Wednesday; team records: 16-5 overall, 4-2 Conference USA.
• Brooke Barnett (IU Southeast softball, Fr.) — notes: 1-for-2 with two runs scored in the Grenadiers’ 4-3 home win over Concordia (Mich.) on Saturday in the nightcap of a doubleheader; team records: 6-5 overall, 1-1 KIAC.
• Lucas Barnett (Lee baseball, Fr.) — notes: no-decision relief outing in the Flames’ 7-0 home victory over Purdue Calumet last Thursday in Game 2 of a doubleheader, no runs allowed, one hit, three strikeouts, one walk; team records: 19-7 overall, 7-5 Gulf South Conference; Barnett’s record: 0-0.
• Kyle Briner (Lee baseball, Jr.) — top performance: second save of the season in the Flames’ 1-0 home win over Tiffin on Saturday in the second game of a doubleheader, one inning pitched, no runs allowed, no hits, one strikeout, no walks; team records: 19-7 overall, 7-5 Gulf South Conference; Briner’s record: 2-0.
• Morgan Coquerille (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Sr.) — weekly stats: 0-4 singles record, 1-3 doubles record; notes: No. 1 doubles win (8-4) and No. 1 singles loss (7-5, 7-6(7-5)) in the Screaming Eagles‘ 6-3 triumph versus Bentley (Mass.) on March 10 in Cocoa Beach, Fla.; team record: 5-8.
• Megan Pennington (Oakland City softball, Jr.) — notes: Pennington came off the bench to pinch-run and play catcher in the Oaks’ 9-0 loss at Kentucky Wesleyan last Thursday in the nightcap of a doubleheader; team record: 1-9.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, So.) — weekly stats: 0-2 singles record; notes: No. 2 singles loss (6-4, 7-5) in the Cougars’ 4-3 win at Morehead State on Sunday; team records: 7-6 overall, 1-1 Ohio Valley Conference.
• Chip Hockenbury (Hanover baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 0-0 record, 2 2/3 innings pitched, two runs allowed (both earned), four hits, three strikeouts, one walk; notes: no-decision relief outing in the Panthers’ 10-3 victory versus DePauw on Saturday in Westfield in the nightcap of a doubleheader, one inning pitched, no runs allowed, one hit, one strikeout, no walks; team record: 4-6; Hockenbury’s record: 0-1.
• Brooke Conder (Spalding softball, Jeffersonville native, Louisville Presentation Academy graduate, Sr.) — notes: 0-for-1 in the Golden Eagles’ 4-3 home loss to Blackburn on Saturday in the second game of a doubleheader; team records: 2-7 overall, 1-1 SLIAC.
Weekly stats are from Monday, March 10 to Sunday. If you have any information about an area college athlete, contact Kevin Harris at 812-206-2117 or email@example.com.