> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Ashley Dickerson (Indiana State women’s basketball, So.) — bi-weekly stats: 0-for-14, two runs scored, one stolen base; notes: one run scored and one stolen base in the Sycamores’ 10-2 win in six innings over Bryant at the Tiger Invitational on Saturday, Feb. 16 in Auburn, Ala.; team record: 7-7.
• Casey Guernsey (Bellarmine women’s swimming, Fr.) — notes: 14th in the 200 breaststroke finals (2:45.59), 16th in 200 breaststroke preliminaries (2:45.95), 17th in 100 breaststroke prelims (1:16.33) and 20th in 50 freestyle prelims (28.37) at the New South Intercollegiate Conference Championships Feb. 13-16 in Cleveland, Miss.
• Sarah Richey (Hanover softball, Fr.) — notes: 0-for-2 in the Panthers’ 5-0 loss to Rochester (N.Y.) Institute of Technology on Sunday in Clermont, Fla.; team record: 0-1.
• A.J. Adams (Pittsburg State men’s basketball, Jr.) — bi-weekly stats: 10.7 points per game, 11-of-19 field goals, 10-of-17 free throws, eight rebounds, three assists; top performance: 16 points, shooting 6-of-8 from the field and 4-of-5 from the line, in the Gorillas’ 88-82 loss on Wednesday, Feb. 20 at Emporia State; team records: 15-9 overall, 8-8 Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association.
• Terence Billups (IU Southeast men’s basketball, So.) — bi-weekly stats: 14.3 points per game, 21-of-30 field goals, 11-of-15 3-pointers, 4-of-4 free throws, six rebounds, six steals, four assists, three blocked shots; top performance: game-high 18 points, shooting 7-of-10 from the floor and 4-of-6 from 3-point range, and two rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 77-67 home win over Brescia last Wednesday; team records: 26-4 overall, 14-1 KIAC.
• Sam Burke (IU Southeast baseball, Sr.) — bi-weekly stats: 4-for-24, two runs scored, one RBI, one double; top performance: 2-for-3 with a run scored in the Grenadiers’ 12-2 loss on Saturday at Tennessee Wesleyan; team record: 3-6.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Jr.) — bi-weekly stats: 13.8 points per game, 21-of-42 field goals, 6-of-12 3-pointers, 7-of-19 free throws, 21 rebounds, 12 assists, six blocked shots, five steals; top performance: 22 points, shooting 9-of-12 field goals, 3-of-3 3-pointers, 1-of-2 free throws, and six rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 85-70 win on Saturday, Feb. 16 at Asbury; team records: 26-4 overall, 14-1 KIAC.
• Patrick Elliott (Ball State men’s tennis, So.) — bi-weekly stats: 2-1 singles record, 1-2 doubles record; top performance: No. 5 singles win (6-0, 6-0) and No. 1 doubles victory (8-1) in the Cardinals’ 7-0 home triumph over Anderson on Saturday; team record: 7-5.
• Evan Maschmeyer (St. Joseph’s (Pa.) men’s basketball, So.) — notes: two points and two rebounds in the Hawks’ 61-55 home victory over Richmond on Wednesday, Feb. 13; team records: 15-10 overall, 6-6 Atlantic 10 Conference.
• Mitchell Mattingly (IU Southeast baseball, Sr.) — bi-weekly stats: 3-for-21, four runs scored; top performance: 2-for-3 with two runs scored in the Grenadiers’ 6-2 win over Union (Tenn.) on Friday, Feb. 15 in Lebanon, Tenn.; team record: 3-6.
• Jalynn McClain (Western Kentucky women’s basketball, Fr.) — bi-weekly stats: 5.5 points per game, 8-of-16 field goals, 6-of-10 free throws, 15 rebounds, three steals, two assists; notes: six points and four rebounds in the Hilltoppers’ 65-63 home win over Louisiana-Monroe last Wednesday; team records: 20-7 overall, 13-5 Sun Belt Conference.
• Lakin Roland (Dartmouth women’s basketball, Fr.) — bi-weekly stats: 6.3 points per game, 7-of-17 field goals, 11-of-16 free throws, 23 rebounds, three assists; top performance: game- and career-high 10 rebounds, seven points and two assists in the Big Green’s 66-55 home loss last Friday to Yale; team records: 6-17 overall, 4-5 Ivy League.
• Alonzo Shepherd (Indiana wrestling, Fr.) — bi-weekly stats: 2-3 record; top performance: 133-pound victory by a 9-7 decision in the Hoosiers’ 33-12 victory over Lindenwood-Belleville at the Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville Duals on Sunday, Feb. 17.
• Trice Whaley (Rend Lake men’s basketball, Fr.) — bi-weekly stats: 6.8 points per game, 6-of-15 field goals, 3-of-9 3-pointers, 19-of-23 free throws, 16 assists, seven rebounds, four steals; top performance: 11 points, shooting 1-of-2 from the floor and 9-of-10 from the stripe, five assists and two rebounds in the Warriors’ 93-85 victory last Monday at Olney Central; team records: 22-3 overall, 14-2 Great Rivers Athletic Conference.