> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Josh Sampson (Wabash wrestling, Jr.) — top performance: Sampson was the champion of the 157-pound division at the Mid-State Championships on Saturday, Feb. 16 in Alma, Mich.
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s track, Georgetown native, So.) — notes: 15th in the 5,000 at the Big East Conference Indoor Championships Feb. 16-17 in Geneva, Ohio, 14:50.27; 23rd in the 3,000, 8:36.04.
• Kallie Ash (Spalding women’s basketball, Fr.) — bi-weekly stats: 1.8 points per game, 3-of-26 field goals, 1-of-9 3-pointers, 17 rebounds, 11 assists, five steals; notes: five points, five rebounds and game-high four assists in the Golden Eagles’ 77-70 loss to Westminster (Mo.) on Saturday in the St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference Tournament semifinals in Fulton, Mo.; season-ending stats: 3.9 rebounds per game, 3.1 points per game; team records: 13-13 overall, 10-6 SLIAC.
• Ryan Dixon (Bellarmine baseball, So.) — notes: no-decision relief outing in the Knights’ 10-3 home loss to Findlay on Sunday in Game 2 of a doubleheader, 1/3 of an inning pitched, no runs allowed, one hit, one strikeout; team record: 3-1; Dixon’s record: 0-0.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: three points and two assists in the Saints’ 84-78 home victory over Trinity International on Wednesday, Feb. 13; season-ending stats: 6.2 points per game, 2.5 rebounds per game, 1.3 steals per game; team records: 10-21 overall, 6-16 Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference.
• Johnell Hardin (Spalding men’s basketball, Sr.) — bi-weekly stats: 5.8 points per game, 7-of-14 field goals, 5-of-8 3-pointers, 4-of-4 free throws, 14 assists, nine rebounds, two steals; top performance: 10 points, shooting 3-of-5 from the field, 2-of-2 from 3-point range and 2-of-2 from the line, four rebounds and game-high four assists in the Golden Eagles’ 68-66 home victory over Westminster (Mo.) on Friday, Feb. 15; team records: 20-7 overall, 15-1 SLIAC.
• Casey McCauley (Thomas More women’s track, Fr.) — notes: Capital Classic, Saturday, Feb. 16, Columbus, Ohio — 17th in the mile run, 6:44.06; Presidents’ Athletic Conference Indoor Invitational, last Thursday, Youngstown, Ohio — 11th, 5,000, 23:39.01.
• Amanda Schoenfelder (Bellarmine women’s track, Sr.) — top performance: second in the long jump (15-10 1/4) at the DePauw Classic on Saturday, Feb. 16; notes: at DePauw Classic — fourth in the high jump (4-10 1/4) and 10th in the 60 hurdles preliminaries (11.18); at GLVC Indoor Championships, last weekend — 10th in the indoor pentathlon (2,430 points) and 13th in high jump (4-7).