> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Griffin Uhl (Louisville football, Fr.) — notes: Uhl saw action in the Cardinals’ 27-13 victory at Kentucky on Saturday; team record: 3-0.
• Katherine Clark (IU Southeast women’s tennis, Jr.) — weekly stats: 2-0 singles record, 2-0 doubles record; top performance: No. 4 singles victory (6-3, 7-5) and No. 3 doubles win (8-4) in the Grenadiers’ 5-4 victory on Sunday at Franklin; team records: 2-1 overall, 1-0 KIAC.
• Patrick Elliott (Ball State men’s tennis, Jr.) — weekly stats: 1-2 singles record, 1-2 doubles record; top performance: No. 3 singles victory (7-6, 6-3) against host Marquette at the Milwaukee Tennis Classic last Friday.
• Erika Shepherd (Hanover women’s golf, So.) — top performance: co-medalist at the Jim English Centre Fall Invitational last Thursday in Danville, Ky., with a one-round score of 76, three-over-par; notes: 14th at the Manchester Fall Invitational on Saturday with a one-round score of 89, 17-over-par.
• Phoebe Bauer (Memphis women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 149th at the Commodore Classic on Saturday in Nashville, Tenn., 21:03.67.
• Maddy Bellew (Ottawa women’s tennis, So.) — notes: No. 1 singles loss (6-3, 6-2) and No. 1 doubles setback (8-2) in a match at Johnson County Community College last Wednesday in Overland Park, Kan.
• Nick Blackwell (Transylvania men’s soccer, So.) — notes: Blackwell came off the bench in the Pioneers’ 1-0 home overtime loss to Wilmington (Ohio) last Tuesday and their 3-0 victory at Marietta (Ohio) on Saturday; team record: 4-2.
• Shelby Hoskins (Tennessee-Martin volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: 15 kills, five digs, five blocks, three aces; notes: seven kills and three digs in the Skyhawks’ 3-1 loss to South Alabama at the Hampton Inn Bama Bash in Tuscaloosa, Ala., last Friday; team record: 6-6.
• Nicole Jones (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: four kills, two digs; notes: three kills in the Grenadiers’ 3-0 home victory over Asbury last Thursday; team records: 6-4 overall, 1-0 KIAC.
• Alissa Knable (Southern Indiana women’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 117th in the non-Division I race at the Michigan State University Spartan Invitational last Friday, 24:22.
• Bailey Knable (Southern Indiana women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 116th in the non-Division I race at the Michigan State University Spartan Invitational last Friday, 24:20.
• Kyle Landrum (Southern Indiana men’s tennis, Fr.) — notes: 0-2 singles record in Flight 6 and 0-1 doubles record in Flight 3 at the Northern Kentucky University Invitational on Friday and Saturday.
• Catlin Lilly (Memphis volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 30 kills, 27 digs, six blocks; top performance: 13 digs and 10 kills in the Tigers’ 3-0 victory over Valparaiso last Friday at the Evansville Tournament; team record: 6-3.