> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 100th at the Wisconsin-Parkside Midwest Open on Saturday, 28:38.6.
• Rachel Clemons (Bellarmine women’s cross country, So.) — top performance: seventh at the Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville Challenge last Friday, 19:13.8.
• Morgan Coquerille (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Sr.) — weekly stats: 3-0 singles record, 3-0 doubles record; top performance: No. 1 singles win (6-1, 6-0) and No. 2 doubles victory (8-4) in the Screaming Eagles’ 5-4 loss last Friday at Georgetown, Ky.; team record: 2-1.
• Haley Garr (Wright State volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 27 kills, eight blocks, four aces, two digs; top performance: 10 kills in the Raiders’ 3-1 victory over Robert Morris (Pa.) at the Wright State Invitational last Friday; team record: 5-8.
• Isaak Haas (Northern Kentucky men’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 54th at the Commodore Classic 8K on Saturday in Nashville, Tenn., 26:11.1.
• Kristyn Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 13 kills, eight digs; notes: team-high seven kills and four digs in the Grenadiers’ 3-0 victory last Tuesday at Midway; team records: 6-4 overall, 1-0 KIAC.
• Layne Taylor (Hanover football, Fr.) — notes: one reception for 6 yards in the Panthers’ 69-0 loss at Wabash on Saturday; team record: 0-2.
• Logan Fry (St. Mary-of-the-Woods women’s cross country, Charlestown native, Louisville Sacred Heart graduate, Sr.) — notes: 90th at the Calvin Knight Invitational on Saturday in Grand Rapids, Mich., 19:49.3.
• Stephen Tuma (Southern Indiana men’s soccer, Pekin native, Fr.) — top performance: one shot, one shot on goal and one goal in the Screaming Eagles’ 3-2 overtime victory on Sunday at McKendree; notes: it was Tuma’s first goal of his collegiate career; team records: 2-1-1 overall, 1-1 GLVC.
Weekly stats are from Monday, Sept. 9 to this past Sunday. If you have any information about an area college athlete, contact Kevin Harris at 812-206-2117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.