> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Emily Clayton (Maryville women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 1.7 points per game, 2-6 field goals, 1-3 3-pointers, 0-1 free throws, five rebounds, two assists; notes: three points in the Saints’ 88-47 home win over Iowa Wesleyan last Friday; team record: 2-0.
• Rachel Clemons (Bellarmine women’s cross country, So.) — notes: 117th at the NCAA Division II Midwest Regional Championships on Saturday in Kenosha, Wis., 23:58.
• Haley Garr (Wright State volleyball, Fr.) — notes: two kills in the Raiders’ 3-0 loss at Oakland (Mich.) last Friday; team records: 6-24 overall, 0-12 Horizon League.
• Kristyn Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, Jr.) — notes: three kills in the Grenadiers’ 3-1 loss at Oakland City last Tuesday; team records: 16-13 overall, 8-3 KIAC.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 4.5 points per game, 1-3 field goals, 1-3 3-pointers, 6-8 free throws, three rebounds; notes: six points and two rebounds in the Hawks’ 70-60 loss at Kentucky Wesleyan last Friday in the Great Midwest Athletic Conference/GLVC Challenge; team record: 0-2.
• Layne Taylor (Hanover football, Fr.) — notes: two receptions for 64 yards and four kickoff returns for 81 yards in the Panthers’ 24-21 home win over Manchester on Saturday; team records: 5-4 overall, 5-2 HCAC.
• Alex Tinsley (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: four points per game, 2-4 field goals, 0-1 3-pointers, 4-5 free throws, eight rebounds; notes: eight points and eight rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 72-54 home win over Union (Ky.) on Saturday; team records: 2-0 overall, 1-0 KIAC.
• Shelby Miller (Maryville women’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 13.3 points per game, 15-29 field goals, 6-13 3-pointers, 4-4 free throws, eight rebounds, six steals, five assists; top performance: game-high 18 points, shooting 7-of-13 from the field and 4-of-7 from 3-point range, in the Saints’ 76-54 exhibition loss at Missouri State last Wednesday; team record: 2-0.
• Logan Fry (St. Mary-of-the-Woods women’s cross country, Charlestown native, Louisville Sacred Heart graduate, Sr.) — top performance: 16th at the United States Collegiate Athletic Association Cross Country Championships last Friday in Syracuse, N.Y., 25:46.3.
Weekly stats are from Monday, Nov. 4 to this past Monday. If you have any information about an area college athlete, contact Kevin Harris at 812-206-2117 or email@example.com.