> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 65th in the open race at the Indiana Intercollegiates last Friday in Bloomington, 29:51.3.
• Rachel Clemons (Bellarmine women’s cross country, So.) — notes: 19th in the non-Division I race at the National Catholic Cross Country Invitational last Friday in South Bend, 19:17.3.
• Morgan Coquerille (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Sr.) — notes: No. 1 singles loss (6-2, 6-2) and No. 2 doubles setback (8-2) in the Screaming Eagles’ 7-0 loss at Eastern Illinois on Saturday; team record: 2-2.
• Haley Garr (Wright State volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 15 kills, six blocks, three digs, two aces; notes: seven kills, match-high four blocks and two digs in the Raiders’ 3-0 victory at Chicago State last Wednesday; team record: 6-11.
• Kristyn Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 17 digs, 16 kills, two aces, two blocks; top performance: 15 digs and 11 kills in the Grenadiers’ 3-1 home win over Oakland City last Thursday; team records: 8-5 overall, 1-0 KIAC.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, So.) — top performance: Perkins won the No. 2 singles flight title with a 3-1 record at the SIUE Fall Invitational this weekend; notes: 1-2 record in the No. 3 doubles flight.
• Layne Taylor (Hanover football, Fr.) — top performance: five receptions for 99 yards, one rush for 1 yard, four kickoff returns for 97 yards and three punt returns for 75 yards in the Panthers’ 16-13 setback at Mt. St. Joseph on Saturday; team records: 0-3 overall, 0-1 HCAC.
• James Borengasser (Spalding men’s cross country, Borden native, Sr.) — notes: 116th in the non-Division I race at the National Catholic Cross Country Invitational last Friday in South Bend, 30:13.3.
• Logan Fry (St. Mary-of-the-Woods women’s cross country, Charlestown native, Louisville Sacred Heart graduate, Sr.) — notes: 22nd in the Little State race at the Indiana Intercollegiates last Friday in Bloomington, 20:08.7.
• Stephen Tuma (Southern Indiana men’s soccer, Pekin native, Fr.) — notes: one shot in the Screaming Eagles’ 1-0 home loss to Missouri S&T last Friday; team records: 2-3-1 overall, 1-3 GLVC.
Weekly stats are from Monday, Sept. 16 to this past Sunday. If you have any information about an area college athlete, contact Kevin Harris at 812-206-2117 or email@example.com.