> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• A.J. Adams (Pittsburg State men’s basketball, Jr.) — top performance: 16 points, shooting 6-of-11 from the field and 4-of-7 from the free-throw line, game-high 10 rebounds, three steals and team-high two blocks in the Gorillas’ 88-67 home win over Baker on Tuesday; team record: 1-0.
• Emily Akalski (Marshall women’s swimming, Sr.) — top performance: fourth in the 200-yard freestyle relay in the Thundering Herd’s 163-124 home loss to Vanderbilt last Saturday; notes: fifth in 200 medley relay (1:57.93), 100 backstroke (1:06.44) and 200 backstroke (2:28.66).
• Zach Blankenbeker (Army men’s swimming, Fr.) — notes: fifth in the 400 medley relay (3:33.24) and 400 freestyle relay (3:17.24) and sixth in the 200 butterfly (1:56.33) in the Black Knights’ 164.5-135.5 home victory over Buffalo last Saturday.
• Brent Browner (Indiana Tech wrestling, Fr.) — notes: 1-2 record in the 149-pound division last Sunday at the Michigan State Open.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 15 points per game, 9-of-26 field goals, 2-of-9 3-pointers, 10-of-12 free throws, nine rebounds, two assists; top performance: 15 points, shooting 6-of-13 from the field, 2-of-6 from 3-point range and 1-of-2 from the stripe, and five rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 80-77 overtime victory on Wednesday at Kentucky State; team record: 2-2.
• Elijah Curtley (Indiana Tech wrestling, Fr.) — notes: 0-2 record in the 197-pound division last Sunday at the Michigan State Open.
• Jalynn McClain (Western Kentucky women’s basketball, Fr.) — top performance: 14 points, shooting 6-of-9 from the field and 2-of-2 from the free-throw line, seven rebounds and two assists in the Hilltoppers’ 80-69 win last Friday at Murray State; team record: 1-0.
• Hanna Martin (Youngstown State women’s swimming, Fr.) — notes: fifth in the 200 freestyle (2:05.51), 200 backstroke (2:18.66) and 400 freestyle relay (4:02.69) and sixth in the 200 individual medley (2:20.07) in the Penguins’ 149-139 home win over St. Francis (Pa.) last Friday.
• Lakin Roland (Dartmouth women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: one rebound in the Big Green’s 64-53 victory last Saturday at Bryant; team record: 1-1.
• Brooke Valentine (Southern Indiana women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: two points per game, 2-of-4 field goals, nine rebounds, three assists; notes: four points and four rebounds in the Screaming Eagles’ 70-53 win last Friday against West Florida at the West Florida Tipoff Classic; team record: 2-0.