> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Kristyn Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: 10 kills, two blocks; notes: eight kills and two blocks in the Grenadiers’ 3-2 victory last Friday against Cincinnati Christian in the KIAC Tournament quarterfinals in Cincinnati; season-ending stats: 106 kills; team records: 17-15 overall, 7-3 KIAC.
• Lindsey Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, Sr.) — season-ending stats: 139 kills, 86 digs; team records: 17-15 overall, 7-3 KIAC.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 5.5 points per game, 2-of-5 field goals, 1-of-3 3-pointers, 6-of-6 free throws, four assists, two rebounds; notes: nine points and two assists in the Hawks’ 83-82 home loss on Wednesday against Iowa Wesleyan; team record: 1-1.
• Shelby Miller (Maryville women’s basketball, So.) — top performance: 17 points, shooting 6-of-12 from the field, 3-of-6 from 3-point range and 2-of-2 from the free-throw line, five assists, four steals and three rebounds in the Saints’ 96-22 home victory over Blackburn last Sunday; team record: 1-0.
• Alexis Bauer (Samford volleyball, Floyds Knobs native, Louisville Sacred Heart graduate, Sr.) — weekly stats: 34 digs, five assists, two aces; top performance: match-high 19 digs and five assists in the Bulldogs’ 3-0 victory last Sunday at Appalachian State; notes: Bauer is 12 digs away from setting Samford’s single-season digs record. She already has a single-single personal-best in digs this year; team records: 22-8 overall, 14-2 Southern Conference.
• James Borengasser (Spalding men’s cross country, Borden native, Jr.) — notes: Borengasser made the SLIAC All-Academic Team for the fall 2012 season.
• Nate Combs (Army football, New Albany native, Louisville St. Xavier graduate, Sr.) — top performance: 10 tackles in the Black Knights’ 28-7 loss last Saturday at Rutgers; team record: 2-8.
• Rolandan “Deuce” Finch (Boston College football, New Albany native, Louisville St. Xavier graduate, Jr.) — notes: seven carries for a team-high 40 rushing yards and five receptions for 25 yards in the Eagles’ 21-6 home loss to Notre Dame last Saturday; team records: 2-8 overall, 1-5 Atlantic Coast Conference.
• Logan Fry (St. Mary-of-the-Woods women’s cross country, Charlestown native, Louisville Sacred Heart graduate, Jr.) — top performance: fourth at the United States Collegiate Athletic Association Women’s Cross Country Championships last Friday in Lake Placid, N.Y., 25:12.46; notes: Fry’s fourth-place finish earned her a spot on the USCAA Women’s Cross Country All-America team.
Weekly stats are from Thursday, Nov. 8 to this past Thursday. If you have any information on an area college athlete, contact Kevin Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.