> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Kallie Ash (Spalding women’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 6.3 points per game, 8-of-14 field goals, 1-of-5 3-pointers, 2-of-4 free throws, nine rebounds, four assists, four steals; notes: seven points, three rebounds and game-high three steals in the Golden Eagles’ 77-70 home loss to Transylvania on Tuesday; team record: 1-2.
• Ethan Cook (Franklin football, Jr.) — notes: three kickoff returns for 45 yards and one tackle in the Grizzlies’ 63-17 loss last Saturday at Mary Hardin-Baylor in the second round of the NCAA Division III playoffs; season-ending stats: 29 carries for 141 rushing yards; team records: 9-3 overall, 8-0 HCAC.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Jr.) — recent stats: 4.8 points per game, 6-of-22 field goals, 2-of-14 3-pointers, 5-of-6 free throws, 13 rebounds, five steals; notes: nine points, five rebounds and a game-high three steals in the Saints’ 72-37 victory on Tuesday at Andrews; team records: 3-6 overall, 1-4 Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference Division II.
• Lucy Knott (Bellarmine volleyball, Sr.) — notes: six kills, five digs and team-high three blocks in the Knights’ 3-2 loss to Rockhurst on Friday, Nov. 16 in the first round of the Great Lakes Valley Conference Championship Tournament in Indianapolis; season-ending stats: 203 kills, team-high 62 blocks; team records: 18-8 overall, 13-5 GLVC.
• Ashley Ricks (UAB volleyball, So.) — recent stats: three kills, two blocks, two digs; notes: two kills and two digs in the Blazers’ 3-0 loss to Tulsa in the Conference USA Tournament semifinals on Saturday, Nov. 17 in Tulsa, Okla.; season-ending stats: 60 kills, 41 blocks; team records: 20-14 overall, 11-5 Conference USA.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, Fr.) — recent stats: seven points per game, 3-of-6 field goals, 3-of-6 3-pointers, 5-of-6 free throws, eight assists, four rebounds, two steals; top performance: 11 points, shooting 2-of-4 from the floor, 2-of-4 from 3-point range and 5-of-6 from the stripe, game- and career-high seven assists and three rebounds in the Hawks’ 77-59 win on Wednesday at Central Missouri; team record: 2-2.