- Most Wanted
- Reward offered for information in Lanesville bank robbery Kentuckiana Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of a suspect in a Lanesville bank robbery.
- One arrested in New Albany robbery, second suspect at large A 23-year-old Louisville man was arrested Tuesday night for allegedly robbing a convenience store on State Street in New Albany.
- Jeffersonville official accused of theft in Kentucky Kentucky officials have issued a warrant for Jeffersonville Clerk-Treasurer Peggy Wilder for felony theft by deception. The warrant stems from a complaint by a Louisville car salesman, who says Wilder traded in a vehicle for which she didn’t have a title.
- Police find three cars in Ohio River Police are investigating to find out what happened after discovering three cars in the Ohio River off of the Middle Creek Road Ramp in Floyd County.
- Tutors targeted in want-ad scam A want-ad that ran on the classified page of The Evening News and The Tribune has been reported to be a scam, according to investigators from the Floyd County Sheriff’s Department.
Man wanted for beating roommate with hammer
A 40-year-old Sellersburg man is wanted by police after he allegedly assaulted his roommate with a hammer and then drove off with his car.
Armed robbery reported on Dewey Street
The New Albany Police Department is investigating an armed robbery that was reported at an apartment complex in the 1600 block of Dewey Street on Tuesday.
- Suspect in IUS assault case identified Police have released the identity of the suspect who allegedly assaulted an Indiana University Southeast student with a gun on campus Wednesday afternoon.
- Police investigate armed robbery at Sheraton Hotel Jeffersonville police say three unknown suspects robbed a man at knifepoint outside Jeffersonville’s Sheraton Hotel, at 700 W. Riverside Drive, on Wednesday morning.
- Floyd police looking to catch ‘Marlboro thief’ Floyd County Police Department detectives have dubbed him the “Marlboro Man.”
- More Most Wanted Headlines