- New Albany Bicentennial
- YEARS IN THE MAKING: Ribbon cut on Bicentennial Park in New Albany New Albany Mayor Jeff Gahan, center, lead the ribbon cutting ceremony at the official opening of the Bicentennial Park at the corner of Spring and Pearl streets in downtown New Albany on Friday evening. See related photos from staff photographer Christopher Fryer.
- NEW ALBANY BICENTENNIAL: The Edwardsville Tunnel
- Bicentennial Park officially opens Friday in New Albany
New Albany Bicentennial — K & I Bridge
Sometimes bridges might not seem like progress to the average Hoosier. Just ask anyone who had to travel over to Louisville when the Sherman Minton was shut down for nearly five months not so long ago.
- NEW ALBANY BICENTENNIAL: The Brandenburg Affair
- NEW ALBANY BICENTENNIAL: Lucy Walker steamboat disaster
- New Albany Bicentennial: Gov. Ashbel P. Willard
- NEW ALBANY BICENTENNIAL: Race riots of July 1862
- NEW ALBANY BICENTENNIAL: Dr. Asahel Clapp
- NEW ALBANY BICENTENNIAL: Washington C. DePauw
- More New Albany Bicentennial Headlines