A memorial service for Janet G. Cain, 62, of New Albany, will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 19, at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah Witnesses on County Line Road in New Albany. She died Thursday, Dec. 3, 2009, at Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services in New Albany with her family by her side.
She was born Sept. 17, 1947, in New Albany, to the late Harry L. and Ora v. Cain.
Survivors include two brothers, James Cain and his wife, Pat, of Corydon and Kenneth Cain and his wife, Susie, of Louisville; and four sisters, Ann Hammond, of New Albany, Wanda Walker and her husband, Vernon, of Milltown, Glenna Farnsley and her husband George, of Georgetown, and Joan Hoffman and her husband, Rick, of New Albany.
Cremation was chosen. Pyke-Calloway Funeral Services in New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
62; of New Albany
- Barbara C. Jenkins, 76; Jeffersonville
- Peggy Harper-Posante, 70; New Albany
- Gary Brian Tanner, 37; Jeffersonville
- Robert Wolfe, 65; Port Charlotte, Fla.
- Georgia Kitterman Zippin, 89; Sellersburg
- Theresa L. ‘Sarge’ Beyerle, 66; New Albany
- Trenia Gay Edwards, 61; Clarksville
- Dec 10, 2013
- Geraldine Curtis, 72; New Albany
- Estel Eugene ‘Poppy’ Enlow, 82; New Albany
- Goldie ‘Peggy’ Goldman, 90; Sellersburg
- Timothy M. Schleiger, 54; New Albany
- Harold Gene ‘Humpty’ Montgomery, 81; New Albany,
- Helen C. VanMeter, 78; Charlestown
- Dec 9, 2013
- Robert F. Brown, 94; New Albany
- Lloyd Ray Cooper, 76; Memphis
- Carl Daniel, 89; Pekin
- Sol Russell Frazier, 91; Pekin
- Robert Allen ‘Bob’ Hubbard, 84; Georgetown
- Mary Agnes Lambus, 79; Jeffersonville
- Mike Wedding, 44, Borden