A memorial service for Janet G. Cain, 62, of New Albany, will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 19, at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah Witnesses on County Line Road in New Albany. She died Thursday, Dec. 3, 2009, at Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services in New Albany with her family by her side.
She was born Sept. 17, 1947, in New Albany, to the late Harry L. and Ora v. Cain.
Survivors include two brothers, James Cain and his wife, Pat, of Corydon and Kenneth Cain and his wife, Susie, of Louisville; and four sisters, Ann Hammond, of New Albany, Wanda Walker and her husband, Vernon, of Milltown, Glenna Farnsley and her husband George, of Georgetown, and Joan Hoffman and her husband, Rick, of New Albany.
Cremation was chosen. Pyke-Calloway Funeral Services in New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
62; of New Albany
- Wesley Dale Stephens, 59; Sellersburg
- Martha Kay Reynolds, 64; Louisville
- Armin D. Lawson, 64; Borden
- Dallas R. Jenkins, 66; Jeffersonville
- Dr. Ralph E. Hostetler , 85; North Port, Fla.
- James Steven Hawkins, 67; New Albany
- Catherine Gilkey, 88; New Albany
- Betty J. Fields, 78; New Albany
- Dorothy Mae Dean, 84; Nabb
- Terry Conway, 67; Clarksville
- Mar 6, 2014
- Geneva Walden, 68; Salem
- Darline Gunn Vigil, 75; New Albany
- Harold J. Shaw, 88; New Albany
- Geneva May Layton, 80; Lexington
- Alma L. King, 71; Corydon
- Carroll Eugene Brown , 91; Clarksville
- Nora Marie Allen Booth, 85; New Albany
- Catherine Marie Jacobi Andres, 90; Floyds Knobs
- Anita Kraus Brown, 72; Jeffersonville
- Mary ‘Gini’ O. Fleming, 100; Jeffersonville