A memorial service for Janet G. Cain, 62, of New Albany, will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 19, at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah Witnesses on County Line Road in New Albany. She died Thursday, Dec. 3, 2009, at Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services in New Albany with her family by her side.
She was born Sept. 17, 1947, in New Albany, to the late Harry L. and Ora v. Cain.
Survivors include two brothers, James Cain and his wife, Pat, of Corydon and Kenneth Cain and his wife, Susie, of Louisville; and four sisters, Ann Hammond, of New Albany, Wanda Walker and her husband, Vernon, of Milltown, Glenna Farnsley and her husband George, of Georgetown, and Joan Hoffman and her husband, Rick, of New Albany.
Cremation was chosen. Pyke-Calloway Funeral Services in New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
62; of New Albany
- Robert Farrell Wade , 65; Charlestown
- Robert G. ‘Bob’ Van Horn , 71; New Albany
- George Morgan Richardson , 82; Charlestown
- Jo Ann McCall Kruer, 79; New Albany
- Marguerite A. Hoke , 99; New Albany
- Stanley L. Glass , 89; Floyds Knobs
- Lawrence Douglas Eskridge , 57; Georgetown
- Jo Ann Oldom Carmickle, 80; New Albany
- Gundar Mark Barton, 57; Jeffersonville
- Henry Lee Blanton, 69; Mauckport
- Nancy M. Koetter Denison, 74; New Albany
- Scott William Hussung, 56; New Middletown
- Jeffery P. Olson, 66; New Albany
- Theodore W. “Ted” Rajchel, 76; Jeffersonville
- Jul 28, 2014
- Patricia ‘Patti’ Wilcoxson, 73; Jeffersonville
- Maria Elizabeth Young, 41; New Salisbury
- Jerry L. Canada, 76; Sellersburg
- Stanley L. Glass, 89; Floyds Knobs
- Frank Clinton Gognat IV, 26; Clarksville
- Steven Michael Hardin, 28