A memorial service for Janet G. Cain, 62, of New Albany, will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 19, at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah Witnesses on County Line Road in New Albany. She died Thursday, Dec. 3, 2009, at Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services in New Albany with her family by her side.
She was born Sept. 17, 1947, in New Albany, to the late Harry L. and Ora v. Cain.
Survivors include two brothers, James Cain and his wife, Pat, of Corydon and Kenneth Cain and his wife, Susie, of Louisville; and four sisters, Ann Hammond, of New Albany, Wanda Walker and her husband, Vernon, of Milltown, Glenna Farnsley and her husband George, of Georgetown, and Joan Hoffman and her husband, Rick, of New Albany.
Cremation was chosen. Pyke-Calloway Funeral Services in New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
62; of New Albany
- Bryant Keith Bogard Sr., 52; Mitchell
- Mary Rose Hartman, 89; Jeffersonville
- John “Steve” Kiper, 61; New Albany
- Clarence Adrian Love, 91; Palmyra
- Raymond E. Oltman Jr., 78; Clarksville
- Roberta R. ‘Bobby’ Clark O’Toole, 92; Georgetown
- Beth Ann Tegarden, 49; New Albany
- Mar 11, 2014
- Randall Wayne ‘Randy’ Cummings, 56; Clarksville
- Orville Kenneth Gayhart, 76; Georgetown
- Sharon Rose ‘Sherri’ Gibson, 67; Clarksville
- Ruby Gail Hooper, 56; Clarksville
- Dallas R. Jenkins, 66; Jeffersonville
- Mary Ann Hunckler Pemberton, 88; Charlestown
- William B. Rader, 88; Hazard, Ky.
- Mary C. Scruggs, 88; Winter Haven, Fla.
- David Durand ‘Buck’ Webb, 86; North Vernon
- Michael D. Yochum, 45; Floyds Knobs
- Mar 10, 2014
- Shirley Gertrude (Huffman) Hampton, 83; New Albany
- Jo Ann Elliott Nichols, 81; hospital volunteer
- Lawrence Quentin Balles, 75; Underwood