- MAY: Up all night
- STANCZYKIEWICZ: Study shows e-cig usage on the rise with teens
- VAN HOY: Antiquated Hoosier ways slow to vanish
NEWS AND TRIBUNE LETTERS — For Dec. 12
Kokomo mayor thankful for help after tornadoes
- THEIR OPINION — For Dec. 11
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE LETTERS — For Dec. 10
- BEAM: Yes, Virginia, there is an Internet
CUMMINS: Join me in disobeying the government
If you have any notions about how we can overthrow the government, contact me, but do not use a cell or email. BigGov is tracking its citizen’s movements, maybe bowels. It’s getting so that about the only means of communicating privately, is to use the pony express or a carrier pigeon.
HOWEY: Drs. Bucshon, Brown and the Obamacare era
Larry Bucshon is a heart surgeon, a Republican and a congressman. He has had employees who have reached lifetime insurance caps and ended up on Medicaid. He has seen thousands of poor Hoosiers on Medicaid denied access to health care. He paid about $40,000 a year in medical malpractice insurance, a figure that is much lower than in most states. And he is a vociferous critic of the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, and has consistently urged its repeal.
- DODD: It’s time for the annual Christmas Parade
- More Opinions Headlines