By CHRIS MORRIS
CLARKSVILLE — Clarksville firefighters cut a hole in the roof while battling a fire in a third-floor apartment at Westminster Village, 2200 Greentree North, in Clarksville Monday night. The fire broke out in an upstairs apartment around 7:15 p.m. Residents had to be evacuated from the building and some were rescued from an elevator. There did not appear to be any serious injuries at the scene. Several residents were sitting in the side yard of the senior living facility wrapped in blankets. The resident of the apartment was not injured. Jeffersonville’s Fire Department was also called to the scene. Firefighters were still at the scene as of press time.