NEW ALBANY — Tuesday was all about home safety at Floyd Memorial Hospital as it hosted an inaugural Safety Fair for residents. Attendees were able to watch a fire safety demonstration, meet local law enforcement officials and an infection prevention coordinator, visit safety equipment vendor booths and take home giveaways. It's also where Mark Truman, vice president of operations, extinguished flames in a fire extinguisher training prop during the event. See related photo.
Residents learned about home safety at Floyd Memorial Hospital event
- Police & Fire News
Clarksville pursuit ends in Louisville
The pursuit of a stolen vehicle early Friday morning began near Lewis and Clark Parkway in Clarksville and ended with a crash in Louisville.
- Memorial to celebrate life of murdered Clarksville teen
- Pence honors New Chapel firefighter
- New Albany woman sentenced in sex role play murder
- Woman injured in Floyd County accident
- Jeffersonville man gets 100-year prison term
- Police searching for Jeffersonville shooter
- Memphis fugitive found under mattress in Charlestown
- Jeffersonville bank robber arrested
- Floyd County to pay $140,000 in residual Camm trial fees
- More Police & Fire News Headlines
- Clarksville pursuit ends in Louisville