News and Tribune

Police & Fire News

October 9, 2013

Safety First

Residents learned about home safety at Floyd Memorial Hospital event

NEW ALBANY — Tuesday was all about home safety at Floyd Memorial Hospital as it hosted an inaugural Safety Fair for residents. Attendees were able to watch a fire safety demonstration, meet local law enforcement officials and an infection prevention coordinator, visit safety equipment vendor booths and take home  giveaways. It's also where Mark Truman, vice president of operations, extinguished flames in a fire extinguisher training prop during the event. See related photo.

1
Text Only | Photo Reprints
Police & Fire News
LOCAL MAGAZINES
Easter 2014 photos


Click on any photo to purchase it.

SPECIAL CONTENT
Twitter Updates
Follow us on twitter
Hyperlocal Search
Premier Guide
Find a business

Walking Fingers
Maps, Menus, Store hours, Coupons, and more...
Premier Guide
AP Video
Florida Panther Rebound Upsets Ranchers Small Plane Crash in San Diego Parking Lot Busy Franco's Not Afraid of Overexposure Fighting Blocks Access to Ukraine Crash Site Dangerous Bacteria Kills One in Florida Workers Dig for Survivors After India Landslide Texas Scientists Study Ebola Virus Smartphone Powered Paper Plane Debuts at Airshow Southern Accent Reduction Class Cancelled in TN Raw: Deadly Landslide Hits Indian Village Obama Chides House GOP for Pursuing Lawsuit New Bill Aims to Curb Sexual Assault on Campus Russia Counts Cost of New US, EU Sanctions 3Doodler Bring 3-D Printing to Your Hand Six PA Cops Indicted for Robbing Drug Dealers Britain Testing Driverless Cars on Roadways
2013 Photos of the year


Take a look at our most memorable photos from 2013.