News and Tribune

October 9, 2013

Safety First

Residents learned about home safety at Floyd Memorial Hospital event

NEWS AND TRIBUNE
newsroom@newsandtribune.com

NEW ALBANY — Tuesday was all about home safety at Floyd Memorial Hospital as it hosted an inaugural Safety Fair for residents. Attendees were able to watch a fire safety demonstration, meet local law enforcement officials and an infection prevention coordinator, visit safety equipment vendor booths and take home  giveaways. It's also where Mark Truman, vice president of operations, extinguished flames in a fire extinguisher training prop during the event. See related photo.