NEW ALBANY — An accident at West Fifth and West Spring streets at about 1:15 p.m. Friday afternoon in New Albany resulted in multiple injuries. Emergency personnel worked the scene that involved a Jeep Liberty SUV with three occupants and a Mazda sedan with two occupants. The driver and passengers in the SUV were taken to Floyd Memorial Hospital. See related photo.
- Police & Fire News
VIDEO: William Clyde Gibson Sentencing Hearing
Floyd County Prosecutor Keith Henderson talks to area media during the sentencing hearing of New Albany convicted serial killer William Clyde Gibson.
- Police: Southern Indiana man tried to sell two children for $7,500
- Early morning Louisville pursuit ends in New Albany
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Friday, July 25
- CSI: Charlestown — Youth Outreach Division
- New Albany man pleads to sexual abuse
- Man who led police on chase in Clark County was on parole for killing girlfriend in Utah
- New rules for Clark County Drug Court
- Jeffersonville man arrested in Louisville after pursuit
- Man leads police on chase from Jeffersonville into Louisville
- More Police & Fire News Headlines
- VIDEO: William Clyde Gibson Sentencing Hearing