NEW ALBANY — New Albany Fire Department firefighters packed up after responding to a house fire at 99 Galt St. at about 6:12 p.m. on Thursday. The house was vacant and the cause of the fire is under investigation. The NAFD responded to another fire at the same address several weeks ago involving an out building at the back of the property.
- Police & Fire News
- Letters reveal Gibson’s account of murders
- RODDEN INDICTMENT: ‘Totally in shock’ in Clark County
- Clark County Sheriff Danny Rodden appears in Indianapolis court, then released
- THE LATEST: Clark County Sheriff Danny Rodden indicted on federal charges
- Clark County sheriff indicted on federal charges; has initial court appearance in Indianapolis
VIDEO: William Clyde Gibson Sentencing Hearing
Floyd County Prosecutor Keith Henderson talks to area media during the sentencing hearing of New Albany convicted serial killer William Clyde Gibson.
- Police: Southern Indiana man tried to sell two children for $7,500
- Early morning Louisville pursuit ends in New Albany
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Friday, July 25
- CSI: Charlestown — Youth Outreach Division
- More Police & Fire News Headlines