NEW ALBANY — New Albany Fire Department firefighters packed up after responding to a house fire at 99 Galt St. at about 6:12 p.m. on Thursday. The house was vacant and the cause of the fire is under investigation. The NAFD responded to another fire at the same address several weeks ago involving an out building at the back of the property.
- Police & Fire News
- Clark County Council, court make a deal
- Georgetown couple charged with dealing meth, neglecting children
- Leaders give voice to suicide prevention in Clark County
- PEACE IN THE GARDEN: Memorial planted in honor of slain Clarksville teenager
- A WELCOMED SIGHT: Survivor of fire that killed siblings, Taty’ana Hughes, returns home
Clarksville pursuit ends in Louisville
The pursuit of a stolen vehicle early Friday morning began near Lewis and Clark Parkway in Clarksville and ended with a crash in Louisville.
- Memorial to celebrate life of murdered Clarksville teen
- Pence honors New Chapel firefighter
- New Albany woman sentenced in sex role play murder
- Woman injured in Floyd County accident
- More Police & Fire News Headlines