NEW ALBANY — New Albany firefighters moved swiftly to control a blaze at 113 Royal Court on Monday. The fire started in the living room of the multi-unit patio home on a chair. New Albany Fire got the call at 1:24 p.m and had the fire under control less than an hour later. See related photo.
Firefighters extinguish blaze in less than an hour
- Police & Fire News
VIDEO: William Clyde Gibson Sentencing Hearing
Floyd County Prosecutor Keith Henderson talks to area media during the sentencing hearing of New Albany convicted serial killer William Clyde Gibson.
- Police: Southern Indiana man tried to sell two children for $7,500
- Early morning Louisville pursuit ends in New Albany
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Friday, July 25
- CSI: Charlestown — Youth Outreach Division
- New Albany man pleads to sexual abuse
- Man who led police on chase in Clark County was on parole for killing girlfriend in Utah
- New rules for Clark County Drug Court
- Jeffersonville man arrested in Louisville after pursuit
- Man leads police on chase from Jeffersonville into Louisville
- More Police & Fire News Headlines
- VIDEO: William Clyde Gibson Sentencing Hearing