NEW ALBANY — New Albany firefighters moved swiftly to control a blaze at 113 Royal Court on Monday. The fire started in the living room of the multi-unit patio home on a chair. New Albany Fire got the call at 1:24 p.m and had the fire under control less than an hour later. See related photo.
Firefighters extinguish blaze in less than an hour
- Police & Fire News
- Two years later, New Albany lawyer, judge candidate pays court fine on alcohol charge
- Clark County Council, court make a deal
- Georgetown couple charged with dealing meth, neglecting children
- Leaders give voice to suicide prevention in Clark County
- PEACE IN THE GARDEN: Memorial planted in honor of slain Clarksville teenager
- A WELCOMED SIGHT: Survivor of fire that killed siblings, Taty’ana Hughes, returns home
Clarksville pursuit ends in Louisville
The pursuit of a stolen vehicle early Friday morning began near Lewis and Clark Parkway in Clarksville and ended with a crash in Louisville.
- Memorial to celebrate life of murdered Clarksville teen
- Pence honors New Chapel firefighter
- New Albany woman sentenced in sex role play murder
- More Police & Fire News Headlines