- Police & Fire News
- New Albany police officer files grievance over time off
- Director of Clark County drug treatment program fired
- Runaway investigation leads to drug arrest in New Albany
- Charges to be dropped in Clark County jail case; lawsuit moving forward
- Truck strikes railroad overpass
- Second inmate spends extra time in Clark County jail
Two families displaced following New Albany fire
Two families were displaced following a fire Thursday night at 1118 Clark St. in New Albany.
- 'A BIG SCREW UP:' Woman sentenced to two days in Clark County jail serves five months
- IN-DEPTH: Findings of investigation into Clark County drug program revealed
10:30 A.M UPDATE: I-65 south remains closed
The southbound lanes of Interstate 65 remain closed between the U.S. 31 exit for Edinburgh and Taylorsville (Exit 76) and Memphis (Exit 16). Northbound I-65 is open, but motorists should reduce their speed according to conditions and anticipate delays, according to the Indiana Department of Transportation.
- More Police & Fire News Headlines