- Police & Fire News
Two families displaced following New Albany fire
Two families were displaced following a fire Thursday night at 1118 Clark St. in New Albany.
- 'A BIG SCREW UP:' Woman sentenced to two days in Clark County jail serves five months
- IN-DEPTH: Findings of investigation into Clark County drug program revealed
10:30 A.M UPDATE: I-65 south remains closed
The southbound lanes of Interstate 65 remain closed between the U.S. 31 exit for Edinburgh and Taylorsville (Exit 76) and Memphis (Exit 16). Northbound I-65 is open, but motorists should reduce their speed according to conditions and anticipate delays, according to the Indiana Department of Transportation.
- Jeffersonville man faces dealing cocaine charge
- Man threatens officer’s family during Clarksville arrest
- Jeffersonville home damaged by fire
Jeff PD announces ‘citizens police academy’
Jeffersonville Mayor Mike Moore announced Friday the establishment of a Citizens Police Academy, which city officials say will allow residents the opportunity to learn more about the issues that face law enforcement.
- Clarksville Town Court judge arrested in Louisville
- Victims of crash on Ind. 60 near Sellersburg identified
- More Police & Fire News Headlines
- Two families displaced following New Albany fire