NEW ALBANY — Slate Run Elementary in New Albany again made chocolate suckers on Thursday morning. Each year, the school's second graders produce and sell the suckers as part of a profit and loss lesson in their economy unit. The suckers will be for sale at the school Dec. 18 through Dec. 20 and the profits will be donated to charity. See related photos.
- A little vision goes a long way: Renaissance Academy shows students how ideas transform buildings, methods
- Tons of teachers: Southern Indiana districts hire replacements for retirees, others who left
- Interim principal hired at Clarksville Middle School
- MOSS: Luckert ready for a new career — retirement
- Renaissance Academy ceremony begins new era of school in Clarksville
Under the Dome
Green Valley Elementary School benefits before start of classes.
- From student to director: Amy Harpenau takes over New Albany theater program
- Great start for school: New Albany-Floyd County schools teachers get a boost from foundation
- Indiana teachers worry about revamped ISTEP test
- Indiana higher education head proposes changes to federal aid
- More Education/Schools Headlines