JEFFERSONVILLE — River Valley Middle School students cut off several inches of their hair for their annual Pennies for Patients fundraiser. This year, the school raised about $1,350 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, with more donations expected to come in. See related photos.
River Valley students cut locks for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Tons of teachers: Southern Indiana districts hire replacements for retirees, others who left
- Interim principal hired at Clarksville Middle School
- MOSS: Luckert ready for a new career — retirement
- Renaissance Academy ceremony begins new era of school in Clarksville
Under the Dome
Green Valley Elementary School benefits before start of classes.
- From student to director: Amy Harpenau takes over New Albany theater program
- Great start for school: New Albany-Floyd County schools teachers get a boost from foundation
- Indiana teachers worry about revamped ISTEP test
- Indiana higher education head proposes changes to federal aid
- Community Montessori lists 2014-15 school calendar
- More Education/Schools Headlines