CLARKSVILLE — Sheila Noon, principal at St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School won the Archdiocese of Indianapolis' Principal of the Year award. Noon has worked at the school for 43 years, seven of those as the principal. The school has never received the award before. Noon also received a nomination for the National Catholic Education Association's Principal of the Year award and will find out if she won in December. See related photo.
Improvements approved for Clarksville High
A $2 million bond issuance to repair the auditorium and fine arts wing at Clarksville High School was initiated at a series of board meetings this week.
- Local attorney honored as IUS Distinguished Alumni
- Gaining on the competition: Greater Clark’s graduation rate tops 90 percent
- A tip of the cap: Southern Indiana graduation rates mostly on the rise
- Indiana graduation rates unchanged from 2012
- Final draft of new education standards in Indiana released
- Area schools named to four-star list
- More raises at NA-FC schools: Non-teaching employees get boost in pay
- Education board drops an exam for students in grades 3-8 in Indiana
- HOW IT WAS DONE: Stephen Daeschner writes how Greater Clark achieved gains
- More Education/Schools Headlines
- Improvements approved for Clarksville High