JEFFERSONVILLE — Parkview Middle School eighth-graders Gabrielle Yowell, left, and Josh Waddell participate in a mock presidential debate Thursday. Five members of the advanced social studies class studied debate topics such as gun control, same sex marriage, and taxes for three weeks in preparation.
- Greater Clark improves on state reading exam
- City donates to Jeffersonville High Theater Department's travel to international festival
- Students get runway ready by renting
- Board member asks for old Indiana school standards
- Local Lilly Scholars named
Improvements approved for Clarksville High
A $2 million bond issuance to repair the auditorium and fine arts wing at Clarksville High School was initiated at a series of board meetings this week.
- Local attorney honored as IUS Distinguished Alumni
- Gaining on the competition: Greater Clark’s graduation rate tops 90 percent
- A tip of the cap: Southern Indiana graduation rates mostly on the rise
- Indiana graduation rates unchanged from 2012
- More Education/Schools Headlines