NEW ALBANY — Ray Wallace, the new chancellor of Indiana University Southeast, addressed a crowd at his reception on campus Tuesday. Wallace has 28 years of experience in academia — most recently serving as provost and senior vice chancellor at the University of Arkansas - Fort Smith — both as a faculty member and an administrator. Wallace said one of his primary focuses is to get to know the entire community that IU Southeast serves. Check out our profile on Wallace in Thursday's News and Tribune. See related photo.
Ray Wallace takes over at New Albany campus
- Great start for school: New Albany-Floyd County schools teachers get a boost from foundation
- Indiana teachers worry about revamped ISTEP test
- Indiana higher education head proposes changes to federal aid
- Community Montessori lists 2014-15 school calendar
- Riverstage group revitalizes New Albany amphitheater
- Extra credit
- Ex-Borden teacher faces child porn charges
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School lists 2014-15 schedule information
Getting ready for school in New Albany
Free school supplies were available, as well as refreshments, activities and games.
- SHOPPING SPREE: Salvation Army in Clarksville hosts annual back-to-school clothing giveaway
- More Education/Schools Headlines