FLOYDS KNOBS — Portions of the former Galena Elementary School building next to Floyd Central High School were demolished Wednesday afternoon. The majority of the structure will be torn down, but the gymnasium and some classroom space will be left for further use by Floyd Central. See related photos.
Portions of former school torn down Wednesday
- MOSS: Luckert ready for a new career — retirement
- Renaissance Academy ceremony begins new era of school in Clarksville
Under the Dome
Green Valley Elementary School benefits before start of classes.
- From student to director: Amy Harpenau takes over New Albany theater program
- Great start for school: New Albany-Floyd County schools teachers get a boost from foundation
- Indiana teachers worry about revamped ISTEP test
- Indiana higher education head proposes changes to federal aid
- Community Montessori lists 2014-15 school calendar
- Riverstage group revitalizes New Albany amphitheater
- Extra credit
- More Education/Schools Headlines