SELLERSBURG — Ivy Tech Community College Southern Indiana on Friday celebrated achieving Tree Campus USA status with students, faculty and staff volunteering their time to plant trees, remove debris from trail ways and picking up trash from the neighboring interstate right-of-way. See related photo.
- Board member asks for old Indiana school standards
- Local Lilly Scholars named
Improvements approved for Clarksville High
A $2 million bond issuance to repair the auditorium and fine arts wing at Clarksville High School was initiated at a series of board meetings this week.
- Local attorney honored as IUS Distinguished Alumni
- Gaining on the competition: Greater Clark’s graduation rate tops 90 percent
- A tip of the cap: Southern Indiana graduation rates mostly on the rise
- Indiana graduation rates unchanged from 2012
- Final draft of new education standards in Indiana released
- Area schools named to four-star list
- More raises at NA-FC schools: Non-teaching employees get boost in pay
- More Education/Schools Headlines