NEW ALBANY — Students sported their Wacky Wednesday attire, as part of Spirit Week, while working on fairy godmother letters after they were read "Cinder-Elly" during library at Grant Line Elementary School in New Albany on Wednesday afternoon. See related photo.
- Board member asks for old Indiana school standards
- Local Lilly Scholars named
Improvements approved for Clarksville High
A $2 million bond issuance to repair the auditorium and fine arts wing at Clarksville High School was initiated at a series of board meetings this week.
- Local attorney honored as IUS Distinguished Alumni
- Gaining on the competition: Greater Clark’s graduation rate tops 90 percent
- A tip of the cap: Southern Indiana graduation rates mostly on the rise
- Indiana graduation rates unchanged from 2012
- Final draft of new education standards in Indiana released
- Area schools named to four-star list
- More raises at NA-FC schools: Non-teaching employees get boost in pay
- More Education/Schools Headlines