JEFFERSONVILLE — Dr. Andrew Melin, Superintendent of Greater Clark County Schools, reads "The Cat in The Hat" to third-graders at Bridgepoint Elementary School on Monday in observation of Read Across America week. See attached photo.
- Greater Clark improves on state reading exam
- City donates to Jeffersonville High Theater Department's travel to international festival
- Students get runway ready by renting
- Board member asks for old Indiana school standards
- Local Lilly Scholars named
Improvements approved for Clarksville High
A $2 million bond issuance to repair the auditorium and fine arts wing at Clarksville High School was initiated at a series of board meetings this week.
- Local attorney honored as IUS Distinguished Alumni
- Gaining on the competition: Greater Clark’s graduation rate tops 90 percent
- A tip of the cap: Southern Indiana graduation rates mostly on the rise
- Indiana graduation rates unchanged from 2012
- More Education/Schools Headlines