> SOUTHERN INDIANA — Henryville Elementary School third-graders performed a melody of patriotic songs during a Veterans Day program Monday morning. Also, retired Marine Corps Gunnery Sgt. Bill Paro presented colors at the beginning of a Veterans Day program at Rock Creek Community Academy on Monday morning. See related photos.
Area schools observe Veterans Day
- Board member asks for old Indiana school standards
- Local Lilly Scholars named
Improvements approved for Clarksville High
A $2 million bond issuance to repair the auditorium and fine arts wing at Clarksville High School was initiated at a series of board meetings this week.
- Local attorney honored as IUS Distinguished Alumni
- Gaining on the competition: Greater Clark’s graduation rate tops 90 percent
- A tip of the cap: Southern Indiana graduation rates mostly on the rise
- Indiana graduation rates unchanged from 2012
- Final draft of new education standards in Indiana released
- Area schools named to four-star list
- More raises at NA-FC schools: Non-teaching employees get boost in pay
- More Education/Schools Headlines