JEFFERSONVILLE — Students at River Valley Middle School launched water-propelled rockets on Tuesday as part of a class assignment. The students designed, built and lauched the rockets as part of their Gateway to Technology class. See related photos.
River Valley Middle School students launch rockets for class assignment
Improvements approved for Clarksville High
A $2 million bond issuance to repair the auditorium and fine arts wing at Clarksville High School was initiated at a series of board meetings this week.
- Local attorney honored as IUS Distinguished Alumni
- Gaining on the competition: Greater Clark’s graduation rate tops 90 percent
- A tip of the cap: Southern Indiana graduation rates mostly on the rise
- Indiana graduation rates unchanged from 2012
- Final draft of new education standards in Indiana released
- Area schools named to four-star list
- More raises at NA-FC schools: Non-teaching employees get boost in pay
- Education board drops an exam for students in grades 3-8 in Indiana
- HOW IT WAS DONE: Stephen Daeschner writes how Greater Clark achieved gains
- More Education/Schools Headlines
- Improvements approved for Clarksville High