JEFFERSONVILLE — The Wilson Elementary School Wildcat Players performed 'WES Across the Air' Thursday night at the Jeffersonville school. The production, which was written and directed by Wilson special education teacher Sally Scott, tells the story of the Wilson Wildcat Players having to take over a radio station.
Wilson Elementary School Wildcat Players perform 'WES Across the Air'
Improvements approved for Clarksville High
A $2 million bond issuance to repair the auditorium and fine arts wing at Clarksville High School was initiated at a series of board meetings this week.
- Local attorney honored as IUS Distinguished Alumni
- Gaining on the competition: Greater Clark’s graduation rate tops 90 percent
- A tip of the cap: Southern Indiana graduation rates mostly on the rise
- Indiana graduation rates unchanged from 2012
- Final draft of new education standards in Indiana released
- Area schools named to four-star list
- More raises at NA-FC schools: Non-teaching employees get boost in pay
- Education board drops an exam for students in grades 3-8 in Indiana
- HOW IT WAS DONE: Stephen Daeschner writes how Greater Clark achieved gains
- More Education/Schools Headlines
- Improvements approved for Clarksville High