> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Griffin Uhl (Louisville football, Fr.) — notes: Uhl saw action in the Cardinals’ 49-7 home victory over Ohio on Sunday; it was Uhl’s first appearance in a collegiate game in his career; team record: 1-0.
• Katherine Clark (IU Southeast women’s tennis, Jr.) — notes: No. 4 singles loss (6-0, 6-0) and No. 3 doubles setback (8-4) in the Grenadiers’ 8-1 loss on Aug. 24 at Indiana Wesleyan; team record: 0-1.
• Brian Fischer (Southern Indiana men’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: one goal and one assist in the Screaming Eagles’ 10-0 exhibition win at home over Brescia on Aug. 25; Fischer also played in USI’s 6-1 exhibition victory over visiting Franklin on Aug. 21.
• Erika Shepherd (Hanover women’s golf, So.) — notes: 11th at the Anderson Invitational last weekend with a two-round score of 165, 23-over-par (79 in the first round, 86 in the final).
• Phoebe Bauer (Memphis women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 79th at the Brooks Memphis Twilight Classic on Saturday, 21:00.41.
• Nick Blackwell (Transylvania men’s soccer, So.) — notes: Blackwell played in the Pioneers’ first two matches of the season — a 4-3 loss at Albion last Friday and a 3-1 victory on Saturday at Adrian; team record: 1-1.
• Taylor Hoke (Ball State football, Jr.) — notes: Hoke saw some action in the Cardinals’ 51-28 home win over Illinois State last Thursday; team record: 1-0.
• Jason Holcomb (Hanover men’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 27th at the Asbury Chick-fil-A Invitational on Saturday, 18:52.4.
• Shelby Hoskins (Tennessee-Martin volleyball, So.) — notes: three kills in the Skyhawks’ 3-1 loss to Western Illinois at the CEFCU Classic on Saturday in Peoria, Ill.; Tennessee-Martin won the tournament; team record: 2-1.
• Nicole Jones (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — recent stats: four kills; notes: three kills in the Grenadiers’ 3-0 loss last Thursday at Lindsey Wilson; team records: 1-1 overall, 1-0 Kentucky Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Pryce Ragains (IUPUI men’s cross country, Jr.) — notes: 19th at the Flyer 5K in Kettering, Ohio, on Saturday, 16:17.9.
• Jared Santana (Wabash men’s cross country, So.) — notes: 18th at the Wabash Hokum Karem on Saturday, 31:50.45.
• Adam Togami (Wabash men’s cross country, So.) — top performance: fourth at the Wabash Hokum Karem on Saturday, 29:42.95; notes: the Little Giants won the meet.