> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s track, Georgetown native, So.) — notes: seventh in the 5,000 invitational at the IU Relays last weekend, 14:31.48, Big East Conference qualifying mark.
• Kallie Ash (Spalding women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: four points, four rebounds and two assists in the Golden Eagles’ 66-47 win last Thursday at Principia; team records: 7-10 overall, 6-4 SLIAC.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Jr.) — top performance: 14 points, shooting 5-of-9 from the field and 4-of-6 from 3-point range, and two rebounds in the Saints’ 63-61 home win over Cardinal Stritch last Wednesday; team records: 9-15 overall, 5-11 Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference.
• Johnell Hardin (Spalding men’s basketball, Sr.) — notes: team-high three assists and two rebounds in the Golden Eagles’ 83-79 win on Saturday at Fontbonne; team records: 12-7 overall, 9-1 SLIAC.
• Amanda Schoenfelder (Bellarmine women’s track, Sr.) — notes: eighth in the long jump (15-0), ninth in the high jump (4-8 1/4) and 60 hurdles preliminaries (10.96) and 12th in the 60 hurdles finals (10.92) at the Rose-Hulman Engineer Invitational on Saturday.
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s track, Sr.) — notes: third in the distance medley relay (11:12.01), seventh in the 1,600 relay (3:38.38) and 11th in the 800 (2:06.85) at Indiana Wesleyan Invitational on Saturday.
• Brendan Chwalek (Northern Kentucky men’s track, Sr.) — top performance: third in the 5,000 at the SPIRE Midwest Open last weekend in Geneva, Ohio, 15:02.17, personal record; notes: 12th in the mile run, 4:24.22, personal record.
• Jack Eckert (Iowa men’s track, Jr.) — notes: ninth in the heptathlon at the Bill Bergan Invitational last Thursday through Saturday in Ames, Iowa, 4,963 points; his score was the fourth-best all-time at Iowa.
• Nicole Hess (Bellarmine women’s track, Sr.) — notes: sixth in the pole vault at the Rose-Hulman Engineer Invitational on Saturday, 10-0.
• Cody Jackson (Anderson men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 11.5 points per game, 8-of-24 field goals, 5-of-14 3-pointers, 2-of-2 free throws, five steals, two rebounds; top performance: 14 points, shooting 5-of-15 from the field and 4-of-10 from 3-point range, two rebounds and two steals in the Ravens’ 73-41 home win over Earlham on Saturday; team records: 8-11 overall, 4-8 HCAC.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: four points per game, 2-of-4 field goals, 2-of-4 3-pointers, 2-of-4 free throws, four assists, three rebounds; notes: six points and team-high three assists in the Hawks’ 72-70 home loss last Thursday against Rockhurst; team records: 8-9 overall, 3-6 GLVC.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, Fr.) — top performance: No. 3 singles victory (6-0, 6-0) in the Cougars’ 6-1 home win over South Dakota State on Sunday; team record: 2-0.