> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s track, Georgetown native, So.) — top performance: first in the 3,000 at the Lenny Lyles/Clark Wood Invitational last Friday in Louisville, 8:27.91.
• Devin Copple (Trine baseball, So.) — notes: 1-for-3 in the Thunder’s 5-0 win at Purdue-North Central on Sunday in the first game of a doubleheader; team records: 16-13 overall, 11-7 Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association.
• Ryan Dixon (Bellarmine baseball, So.) — weekly stats: 1-0 record, four innings pitched, no runs allowed, two hits, seven strikeouts, no walks; top performance: winning pitcher in a relief role in the Knights’ 13-3 victory at McKendree last Wednesday, three innings pitched, no runs allowed, two hits, six strikeouts, no walks; team records: 20-18 overall, 15-11 GLVC; Dixon’s record: 2-0.
• Katy Flanagan (Spalding softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 6-for-13, four runs scored, two doubles, two stolen bases, one RBI, one home run; top performance: 3-for-3 with a double, a homer, two runs scored, an RBI and a stolen base in the Golden Eagles’ 10-1 victory at Blackburn on Saturday in Game 1 of a doubleheader; team records: 15-17 overall, 8-6 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Amanda Schoenfelder (Bellarmine women’s track, Sr.) — notes: eighth in the long jump at the Heart of the Bluegrass Track and Field Classic on Saturday in Lexington, Ky., 15-9.
• Bryce Very (IUPUI men’s golf, Fr.) — notes: 48th at the Kemper Sports Intercollegiate April 15-16 in Glenville, Ill., with a three-round of 229, 13-over-par (77 in the first round, 77 in the second, 75 in the final).
• Kyle Briner (Lee baseball, So.) — notes: no-decision relief outing in the Flames’ 5-4 loss at Brewton-Parker on Saturday in the second game of a doubleheader, one run allowed (unearned), one hit, two strikeouts, one walk; team records: 38-10 overall, 20-5 Southern States Athletic Conference; Briner’s record: 1-0.
• Brendan Chwalek (Northern Kentucky men’s track, Sr.) — top performance: third in the 5,000 at the Heart of the Bluegrass Track and Field Classic on Saturday in Lexington, Ky., 14:57.8, personal record.
• Rachel Clemons (Bellarmine women’s track, Fr.) — notes: 15th in the 5,000 at the Heart of the Bluegrass Track and Field Classic on Saturday in Lexington, Ky. 19:11.23.
• Morgan Coquerille (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Jr.) — weekly stats: 0-2 singles record, 0-2 doubles record; notes: No. 3 singles loss (4-6, 6-1, 10-3) and No. 2 doubles loss (8-3) in the Screaming Eagles’ 8-1 home setback to Evansville last Wednesday; season-ending stats: 6-13 singles record, 9-10 doubles record; team records: 8-11 overall, 3-3 GLVC.
• Jack Eckert (Iowa men’s track, Jr.) — top performance: second in the javelin at the Musco Twilight Meet on Saturday in Iowa City, Iowa, 180-7; notes: fifth in the pole vault (4.61 meters) and seventh in the discus invitational (31.57 meters).
• Megan Pennington (Oakland City softball, So.) — notes: 0-for-2 in the Oaks’ 11-1 loss in five innings at Southern Indiana last Thursday in the second game of a doubleheader; team record: 17-8.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, Fr.) — season-ending stats: 15-11 singles record, 2-6 doubles record; team records: 8-9 overall, 3-6 Ohio Valley Conference.
• Brandon White (Lewis men’s golf, Sr.) — notes: Midwest Regional No. 4, April 14-15, Noblesville — 42nd with a two-round score of 149, 5-over-par (76 in the first round, 73 in the final); GLVC Championship, Sunday, Columbus — 44th after the first two rounds with a score of 156, 12-over-par (82 in the first round, 74 in the second).
• Bailey Wilson (Kentucky Wesleyan women’s golf, Jr.) — notes: 43rd at the University of Illinois-Springfield Spring Shootout last weekend with a two-round score of 210, 66-over-par (101 in the first round, 109 in the final).