> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s track, Jr.) — notes: 10th in the 10.000 invitational elite section at the Mt. SAC Relays on Thursday in Walnut, Calif., 29:30.62; Byrne competed in the 5,000 at the Border Battle last Saturday in Louisville, but he did not finish the race.
• Tyler Cockerham (Hanover baseball, Fr.) — notes: 1-for-5 in the Panthers’ 11-5 home loss to Earlham last Sunday; team records: 8-16 overall, 4-10 HCAC.
• Maryashly Betz (Bellarmine women’s track, Fr.) — notes: third in the 400 hurdles non-Division I race at the Hilltopper Relays April 11-12 in Bowling Green, Ky., 1:14.38.
• Oliver Book (Cincinnati men’s track, Sr.) — notes: eighth in the 3,000 steeplechase at the All-Ohio Track and Field Championships April 11-12 in Cincinnati, 9:37.89.
• Ryan Dixon (Bellarmine baseball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 0-1 record, seven innings pitched, five runs allowed (all earned), nine hits, three strikeouts, three walks; notes: no-decision relief outing in the Knights’ 8-4 home win last Saturday against St. Joseph’s (Ind.) in Game 1 of a doubleheader, two innings pitched, one run allowed (earned), two hits, two walks, no strikeouts; team records: 16-22 overall, 7-17 GLVC; Dixon’s record: 2-3.
• Katy Flanagan (Spalding softball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 5-for-25, two runs scored, two RBIs, one stolen base; top performance: 2-for-3 with two RBIs and a run scored in the Golden Eagles’ 13-8 victory versus Iowa Wesleyan on April 11 in Jacksonville, Ill., in the second game of a doubleheader; team records: 19-14 overall, 11-5 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Patric Geary (Hanover men’s golf, Jr.) — notes: 13th at the Defiance (Ohio) Invitational last weekend with a two-round score of 154, 14-over-par (76 in the first round, 78 in the final); the Panthers won the tournament with a team score of 592, which is a 36-hole school record.
• Andrew Hunt (Bellarmine baseball, Fr.) — notes: no-decision relief outing in the Knights’ 11-1 loss at Southern Indiana on Wednesday in the second game of a doubleheader, one-third of an inning pitched, two runs allowed (both earned), two hits, three walks, no strikeouts; team records: 16-22 overall, 7-17 GLVC; Hunt’s record: 0-0.
• Ben Katchur (Hanover baseball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 1-for-11; notes: 1-for-4 in the Panthers’ 8-1 home loss to Earlham last Saturday in Game 1 of a doubleheader; team records: 8-16 overall, 4-10 HCAC.
• Casey McCauley (Thomas More women’s track, So.) — notes: 20th in the 1,500 at the Anderson (Ind.) University Easter Invitational on Thursday, 6:30.77; 41st in the 1,500 at the University of the Cumberlands (Ky.) Invitational last Saturday, 6:20.83.
• Murphy Sheets (Wabash men’s track, Fr.) — notes: 18th in the 5,000 at the Indiana Division III Track and Field Championships last Saturday in Greencastle, 17:42.92.
• Kori Siebert (Hanover women’s track, Fr.) — notes: seventh in the 3,000 steeplechase at the Indiana Division III Track and Field Championships last Saturday in Greencastle, 13:02.61.