> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Josh Sampson (Wabash wrestling, Jr.) — notes: 2-2 record in the 157-pound division at the Greyhound Open on Saturday in Indianapolis.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 0-of-7 field goals, 0-of-6 3-pointers, three steals; notes: game-high three steals in the Saints’ 58-49 loss on Saturday at Judson; team records: 9-17 overall, 5-13 Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference.
• Johnell Hardin (Spalding men’s basketball, Sr.) — notes: five rebounds and three points in the Golden Eagles’ 74-49 home win on Saturday against Blackburn; team records: 13-7 overall, 10-1 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Amanda Schoenfelder (Bellarmine women’s track, Sr.) — notes: seventh in the long jump (4.72 meters), eighth in the high jump (1.43 meters), 12th in the 60 hurdles finals (10.87) and 13th in the 60 hurdles preliminaries (10.86) at the Tom Hathaway Challenge on Saturday in Indianapolis.
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s track, Sr.) — notes: fifth in the 1,600 relay (3:44.09), 19th in the 800 (2:08.03) and 23rd in the mile run invitational (4:45.37) at the Tom Hathaway Challenge on Saturday in Indianapolis.
• Kyle Briner (Lee baseball, So.) — notes: no-decision outing in the Flames’ 7-3 home win over Northwestern (Ohio) on Sunday, one inning of relief, no runs allowed, no hits; team record: 3-0; Briner’s record: 0-0.
• Brendan Chwalek (Northern Kentucky men’s track, Sr.) — top performance: first in the distance medley relay at the Cedarville (Ohio) Collegiate Invitational last weekend, 10:39.62; notes: second in the 1,600 relay, 3:42.47.
• Rachel Clemons (Bellarmine women’s track, Fr.) — notes: 10th in the 5,000 at the Tom Hathaway Challenge on Saturday in Indianapolis, 19:33.78.
• Morgan Coquerille (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Jr.) — top performance: No. 3 singles win (6-2, 7-5) and No. 2 doubles victory (8-1) in the Screaming Eagles’ 9-0 home win over Lindenwood on Saturday; team record: 3-1.
• Nicole Hess (Bellarmine women’s track, Sr.) — notes: sixth in the pole vault at the Tom Hathaway Challenge on Saturday in Indianapolis, 3.05 meters.
• Cody Jackson (Anderson men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 13 points per game, 10-of-17 field goals, 6-of-11 3-pointers, four assists, three rebounds, two blocks; top performance: game-high 19 points, shooting 7-of-11 from the field and 5-of-9 from 3-point range, and two rebounds in the Ravens’ 79-77 home win over Bluffton on Saturday; team records: 9-12 overall, 5-9 HCAC.
• Kristyn Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, So.) — notes: Maymon has earned a spot on the IU Southeast Athletic Director’s Honor Roll for the fall semester.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 4.5 points per game, 2-of-7 field goals, 2-of-5 3-pointers, 3-of-4 free throws, five assists, three rebounds, two steals; notes: six points and three assists in the Hawks’ 70-61 home loss on Saturday against Maryville; team records: 8-11 overall, 3-8 GLVC.