> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Sean Godfrey (Ball State baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 3-for-15, five runs scored, three stolen bases, two RBIs, one home run; top performance: 2-for-6 with a homer, two runs scored, two RBIs and a stolen base in the Cardinals’ 16-5 home victory over Kent State on May 9; notes: Godfrey and the Cardinals clinched the MAC regular-season championship and the MAC West Division title on Thursday with a 4-3 win at Northern Illinois; with the victory, Ball State clinched the top seed in next week’s MAC Tournament; Godfrey currently leads the MAC in hits (75), homers (nine) and total bases (121); he also ranks second in the MAC in RBIs (51), doubles (19) and slugging percentage (.553) and fourth in runs scored (46); team records: 36-16 overall, 20-4 MAC.
• Jermaine Parrish (Louisville men’s track, Fr.) — notes: 14th in the 100 at the Georgia Invitational last Saturday, 10.78.
• Nathan Poff (Chicago State baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 3-for-12, three RBIs, one run scored, one double; top performance: 2-for-4 with a double, two RBIs and a run scored in the Cougars’ 14-7 victory at New Mexico State on Thursday; team records: 16-35 overall, 4-18 Western Athletic Conference.
• Pryce Ragains (IUPUI men’s track, Jr.) — notes: 12th in the 10,000 at the Summit League Outdoor Championships on Thursday in Fargo, N.D., 32:06.9, career-best time.
• Josh Rogers (Louisville baseball, Fr.) — notes: no-decision relief outing in the Cardinals’ 4-2 loss at Temple last Saturday, one inning pitched, no runs allowed, one hit, two strikeouts, no walks; Rogers and U of L clinched a share of the American Athletic Conference regular-season championship on Thursday with a 5-1 home win over Cincinnati; team records: 41-13 overall, 17-5 AAC; Rogers’ record: 1-2.
• Johnnie Guy (Southern Indiana men’s track, So.) — notes: Guy has earned U.S. Track and Field and Cross Country Coaches’ Association All-Midwest Region honors in both the 5,000 and 10,000.