> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Tyler Willinger (Calhoun Community College baseball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 7-for-21, three runs scored, two doubles, one RBI; top performance: 2-for-4 with a double and a run scored in Calhoun’s 5-0 victory at Northeast Mississippi Community College last Tuesday; team record: 6-6.
• Aaron Hayes (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 5.5 points per game, 3-7 field goals, 3-4 3-pointers, 2-2 free throws, two steals; top performance: 11 points, shooting 3-of-7 from the field, 3-of-4 from 3-point range and 2-of-2 from the stripe, in the Grenadiers’ 106-71 victory at St. Louis College of Pharmacy on Saturday; team records: 23-3 overall, 17-0 Kentucky Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Drew Kissel (St. Catharine (Ky.) baseball, So.) — weekly stats: 2-for-6, one double; top performance: 2-for-3 with a double in the Patriots’ 7-4 home victory over Indiana Tech on Saturday in the first game of a doubleheader; team record: 4-8.
• Deahna Welcher (Lipscomb women’s tennis, Jr.) — notes: No. 1 singles loss (6-0, 6-2) and No. 1 doubles setback (8-1) in the Bisons’ 7-0 loss at Mississippi last Friday; team record: 5-3.
• Todd Albertson (Greenville (Ill.) men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 1.5 points per game, 1-4 field goals, 1-2 free throws, two steals; notes: three points and game-high two steals in the Panthers’ 83-58 home win over Iowa Wesleyan on Saturday; team records: 14-10 overall, 10-7 SLIAC.
• Austin Duncan (Hanover men’s track, Jr.) — top performance: fourth in the weight throw at the HCAC Indoor Championships on Saturday in Anderson,, 50-3 1-2; notes: 17th in the shot put, 38-6 3-4; Duncan’s toss in the weight throw was the second longest in program history.
• Andrew Archer (Vincennes men’s track, So.) — notes: 10th in the weight throw at the Eastern Illinois University Friday Night Special last Friday, 51-8 1-2; 13th in the shot put, 41-7; Archer also recorded a toss of 14.78 meters in the weight throw at the Grand Valley State University Big Meet to earn the regional championship; Both distances in the weight throw in the last two meets qualified him for the National Junior College Athletic Association Men’s Indoor Track and Field National Championships March 6-8 in New York.
• Cody Banet (IU East men’s basketball, Sr.) — top performance: team-high 21 points, shooting 9-of-16 from the field, 2-of-5 from 3-point range and 1-of-2 from the free-throw line, team-high six rebounds and team-high four steals in the Red Wolves’ 96-94 victory at Point Park; team records: 11-19 overall, 7-10 KIAC.
• Olivia Boesing (Louisville women’s tennis, Fr.) — top performance: No. 6 singles win (6-2, 6-3) and No. 2 doubles victory (8-3) in the Cardinals’ 6-1 home win over Rutgers last Friday; team records: 6-2 overall, 2-0 American Athletic Conference.
• Haley Dresner (Xavier women’s swimming, So.) — top performance: third in the 400-yard medley relay at the Big East Championship last Wednesday through Saturday in Sewell, N.J., 3:52.09; notes: third in the 100 breaststroke preliminaries, 1:05.49; fourth in the 100 breast finals, 1:05.53; fifth in the 200 breast finals, 2:24.69; fifth in the 200 breast prelims, 2:25.74; 19th in the 500 freestyle prelims, 5:15.22.
• Tori Kingsley (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: nine points and four rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 99-33 victory at St. Louis College of Pharmacy on Saturday; team records: 16-11 overall, 11-6 KIAC.
• Samantha McClure (Tennessee-Martin softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 0-for-7; notes: 0-for-1 in the Skyhawks’ 1-0 victory over Northern Colorado last Saturday at the Red and Blue Classic in Oxford, Miss.; team record: 4-8-1.
• Brigid Morrissey (Furman women’s basketball, Sr.) — notes: game-high seven assists, six points and four rebounds in the Paladins’ 77-64 victory at North Carolina-Greensboro on Saturday; Morrissey still leads the Southern Conference in assists and has moved up to second on Furman’s all-time assists list; team records: 15-11 overall, 9-6 Southern Conference.
• Jennifer Smith (Bellarmine women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: two points per game, 2-4 field goals; notes: two points in the Knights’ 65-63 victory at St. Joseph’s last Thursday; team records: 13-12 overall, 9-8 Great Lakes Valley Conference.
• Jordan Thompson (IU Southeast men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 2.3 points per game, 1-4 field goals, 5-6 free throws, seven rebounds, three blocked shots; notes: four points and two rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 106-71 victory at St. Louis College of Pharmacy on Saturday; team records: 23-3 overall, 17-0 KIAC.