> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Ashley Dickerson (Indiana State softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 0-for-4, two runs scored, one stolen base; notes: one run scored and one stolen base in the Sycamores’ 5-4 victory over Youngstown State on Saturday at the Tiger Classic in Nashville, Tenn.; team record: 5-3.
• VJ Billups (Hanover men’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 17.5 points per game, 12-18 field goals, 1-1 3-pointers, 10-15 free throws, seven rebounds, three assists; top performance: game-high 21 points, shooting 7-of-10 from the floor, 1-of-1 from 3-point range and 6-of-10 from the stripe, and six rebounds in the Panthers’ 87-63 home win over Transylvania last Wednesday; team records: 17-8 overall, 13-5 Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 12.3 points per game, 13-23 field goals, 4-5 3-pointers, 7-11 free throws, 17 rebounds, five assists, four steals; top performance: 15 points, shooting 6-of-7 from the field and 3-of-3 from 3-point range, and four rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 106-71 triumph at St. Louis College of Pharmacy on Saturday; team records: 23-3 overall, 17-0 KIAC.
• Tyrell Dowdell (Indiana State men’s track, Fr.) — notes: 10th in the 800-meter run at the Eastern Illinois University Friday Night Special last Friday, 2:06.71.
• Marley Edwards (Harding softball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 1-for-4, two RBIs; notes: 1-for-1 with an RBI in the Bisons’ 8-4 home loss to Southern Nazarene last Friday in Game 1 of a doubleheader; team records: 9-4 overall, 3-1 Great American Conference.
• Patrick Elliott (Ball State men’s tennis, Jr.) — notes: No. 2 doubles victory (8-4) and No. 2 singles loss (6-2, 6-2) in the Cardinals’ 6-1 setback at Xavier last Wednesday; Elliott’s No. 2 singles match did not finish in Ball State’s 4-0 loss at Notre Dame on Saturday; team record: 4-4.
• Evan Maschmeyer (St. Joseph’s (Pa.) men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: one rebound in the Hawks’ 87-72 home win over Fordham on Saturday; team records: 19-7 overall, 9-3 Atlantic 10 Conference.
• Jalynn McClain (Western Kentucky women’s basketball, So.) — notes: eight points, three rebounds and two steals in the Hilltoppers’ 92-63 home triumph over Louisiana-Monroe on Saturday; team records: 17-8 overall, 9-5 Sun Belt Conference.
• Morgan Reilly (Evangel (Mo.) women’s tennis, Fr.) — weekly stats: 2-0 singles record, 1-1 doubles record; top performance: No. 4 singles victory (6-0, 6-0) and No. 2 doubles win (8-0) in Evangel’s 9-0 home triumph over Stephens (Mo.) last Thursday; team record: 1-1.
• Lakin Roland (Dartmouth women’s basketball, So.) — weekly stats: 12 points per game, 10-22 field goals, 4-6 free throws, 10 rebounds, three assists; top performance: game-high 12 points, shooting 6-of-14 from the field, five rebounds and two assists in the Big Green’s 53-50 home win over Penn on Saturday; team records: 4-20 overall, 1-9 Ivy League.
• Kayleigh Thomas (Southern softball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 0-2 record, 13 innings pitched, 13 runs allowed (12 earned), 14 hits, four strikeouts, four walks; notes: losing pitcher in a starting role in the Jaguars’ 3-0 loss to South Dakota at the Louisiana-Monroe Warhawk Classic on Sunday; team record: 0-12; Thomas’ record: 0-5.