> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Ashley Dickerson (Indiana State softball, Jr.) — season-ending stats: .188 batting average, one home run, five RBIs, 13 runs scored, .949 fielding percentage, two stolen bases; team records: 27-26 overall, 9-17 Missouri Valley Conference.
• Trent Astle (Xavier baseball, Fr.) — notes: no-decision relief outing in the Musketeers’ 8-7 home loss to St. John’s last Sunday, two innings pitched, three runs allowed (all earned), four hits, one strikeout, no walks; team records: 24-21 overall, 7-5 Big East Conference; Astle’s record: 3-4.
• Tyrell Dowdell (Indiana State men’s track, Fr.) — notes: eighth in the 400 at the Billy Hayes Invitational last Saturday in Bloomington, 49.93.
• Marley Edwards (Harding softball, Fr.) — top performance: 4-for-4 with a double, a run scored and an RBI in the Bisons’ 11-8 loss in the third round of the Great American Conference Tournament on May 2 in Bentonville, Arkansas; season-ending stats: .310 batting average, one home run, 25 RBIs, 12 runs scored, seven doubles; team records: 32-26 overall, 22-18 GAC.
• Mark Meyer (Parkland baseball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 0-1 record, five innings pitched, six runs allowed (two earned), six hits, three strikeouts, three walks; notes: no-decision relief outing in the Cobras’ 23-21 victory in 12 innings at Lewis & Clark Community College last Saturday in the first game of a doubleheader, two innings pitched, one run allowed (earned), two hits, two strikeouts, two walks; team records: 29-22 overall, 19-11 Mid-West Athletic Conference; Meyer’s record: 1-2.
• Ryan Pierce (Bellarmine baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 2-for-8, three runs scored, one RBI; notes: 1-for-2 with two runs scored in the Knights’ 7-1 victory at Lewis last Sunday in the second game of a doubleheader; season-ending stats: .323 batting average; team records: 19-31 overall, 10-26 GLVC.
• Kayleigh Thomas (Southern softball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 1-0 record, 16 1/3 innings pitched, 12 runs scored (all earned), 20 hits, seven strikeouts, six walks; top performance: winning pitcher in a starting role in the Jaguars’ 12-7 victory in eight innings over Grambling State in an elimination game in the Southwestern Athletic Conference Tournament on Thursday in Decatur, Alabama, eight innings pitched, seven runs scored (all earned), 10 hits, five strikeouts, four walks; season-ending stats: 7-17 record, 5.38 ERA, 73 strikeouts, 13 complete games; team records: 11-36 overall, 8-9 SWAC.